PREDICT MIAMI'S RECORD

• 7-5 or worse

• 8-4

• 9-3

• 10-2 or better

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The recent injuries at RB and the concerns with the WRs have me a bit worried but still hoping for 10-2. Solid defense, great QB and a much better coaching staff...anything less than 9-3 and a trip to the ACC title game would be disappointing in my opinion

Advertisement
To me, 9-3 is most likely outcome.

One standard deviation either direction would be the next lilkely. I have 8-4 about twice as likely as 10-2.

11-1 would be a miracle. 7-5 would be a disaster, unless there were multiple injuries.

Advertisement
10-2. I truly believe the new names on defense with, more importantly, Steele and company will make this defense the best we’ve had in years. Sound, disciplined, good tackling. I also think a WR will eventually emerge. As long as TVD stays healthy, we may not score 40 a game, but I think we’ll be fine on that side.

Advertisement
9-3 Clemson, A&M and a TBD clunker. Mario and Miami have been proven to be good for one head scratcher

Advertisement
12-2. Lose to Clemson. Beat Clemson. Lose 1st playoff game. I understand why its not realistic. I just don't care. I get at least 2 games to keep hope alive until we really see what's up.

9-3. Think we lose to atm and Clemson with the Clemson game being close. Also think we lose 1 random ACC game.

Advertisement
I voted 10-2 or better. Defensive line depth is very underrated and unrecognizable to the average fan. We finally have some quality depth at DL. I think our D as a whole is very underrated. We have a Heisman level first rounder at QB. We have a coach. We have a LEGIT staff for once. Our schedule is not that bad at all. It's time to connect the dots.

WE undervalue what Mario expects. He wants to hit the ground running to make sure recruiting momentum continues. Anything less than 10 wins would unacceptable to him I'm sure. He's hinting several times at this kind of thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back