• 7-5 or worse

• 8-4

• 9-3

• 10-2 or better

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
8-4, want to say 9-3 but I’ll be conservative. Fight me.
AF705E2D-B99D-4EFF-A59B-A00406A78583.gif

8-4 for me. I’m very optimistic with this coaching staff, but not drinking Kool-aid this year. Next year will be great with more depth at key positions and the development of our players.

*Apologies
Many of my reasons have been stated. We changed coaches for a reason, there is a lot of dirty to get rid of. Growing pains in short, but IMO our personnel isn’t where it needs to be for what we will try to establish. Lack of OL depth and some unproven WR play. Also need to stay healthy in some key spots on the other side of the ball. I see TAMU and Clemson as L’s (their front’s will just be too much for us ultimately). I don’t see all of these road games and that Pitt game at the end all as sure W’s like many do. I need to see it, I’m sorry. I also know I am in the minority when I say I wouldn’t be upset with 8-4 at the end of the year as long as there is steady improvement and we don’t tuck our tails and get embarrassed vs TAMU and Clemson AND if we can close the year with a bowl win. 🤷🏾‍♂️

If we can keep this staff, year 2 would be the year that I expect a HUGE jump.

Advertisement
*Apologies
Many of my reasons have been stated. We changed coaches for a reason, there is a lot of dirty to get rid of. Growing pains in short, but IMO our personnel isn’t where it needs to be for what we will try to establish. Lack of OL depth and some unproven WR play. Also need to stay healthy in some key spots on the other side of the ball. I see TAMU and Clemson as L’s (their front’s will just be too much for us ultimately). I don’t see all of these road games and that Pitt game at the end all as sure W’s like many do. I need to see it, I’m sorry. I also know I am in the minority when I say I wouldn’t be upset with 8-4 at the end of the year as long as there is steady improvement and we don’t tuck our tails and get embarrassed vs TAMU and Clemson AND if we can close the year with a bowl win. 🤷🏾‍♂️

If we can keep this staff, year 2 would be the year that I expect a HUGE jump.
I’m just here to bring the best analysis out of you.

Advertisement
We have double the amount of people that think we win 10+ vs. 8. Interesting

Advertisement
Stay healthy and I'm going with 10-2. We have the best coaching staff in the acc. I'm going with overall record of 11-3.

Last year with less talent except for a proven wr and we had alot unexperienced freshmen everyone thought we should win all but 1 or 2 games and now with supposedly better coaching and some of the top QBs in the acc gone everyone expects less wins.And we have a Heisman hopeful as a QB I'm really confused.losing to anyone besides Clemson and A&m is a disappointment in my opinion.

Didnt see the choice for 15-0 so reluctantly did the 10-2 or better..

15-0 is preseason life..

#forever7n5 needs to die this season, my gawd
I’m casting my vote for 15-0 for 2024 season and a run at the Natty.

Advertisement
I was on the fence between 9-3 and 8-4 and the pessimist in me won out. I think Clemson and A&M are losses and then there are enough other teams that are decent enough that if we don't play well/have injuries that we will drop two more.

10-2 because TVD and better line play on both sides without obviously high-powered opposing offenses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back