đź’© just got real. We're not F'ing around. If Mario can't do it, shut the program down.

Fellated?
No. I know WTF fellation is like. I see it every night from your girl.

I TOLD THE STORY, gave some props, etc. But that's where it stopped. I also came on here and told yall how arrogant he was a year or so later.
Arrogance with losing seasons too lol good riddance

Advertisement
is anyone other than me concerned that one of CIS' chief analysts and sources of information is weighing in at a whopper, i mean whopping, THREE HUNDRED AND SEVEN POUNDS?

we need macho here for a long time, so i urge you, no WE URGE YOU, to do something about THREE HUNDRED AND SEVEN POUNDS.

make an appointment(s) with @AlexCane and others stet.

EF7C0124-15BF-4BB6-BAB0-8ACFABF01E02.gif
E83A9503-E5A9-4540-A066-64C904869B00.jpeg

03D10677-8A20-4B60-B43A-5C3123B525CF.gif

is anyone other than me concerned that one of CIS' chief analysts and sources of information is weighing in at a whopper, i mean whopping, THREE HUNDRED AND SEVEN POUNDS?

we need macho here for a long time, so i urge you, no WE URGE YOU, to do something about THREE HUNDRED AND SEVEN POUNDS.

I bench 445, my top abs show (sometimes) and my bill of health is flawless. My 307 ain't like other people's 307.

Relax guy. We good.
Screenshot_20220124-141207-769.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
macho,

how receptive and interested did the recruits look?

also, we've read here that mario told at least one recruit who wanted to commit on the spot to come back with his parents. can you verify that mario is telling recruits to do things like this before committing?

many thx for your reporting and thoughts

Fellated?
No. I know WTF fellation is like. I see it every night from your girl.

I TOLD THE STORY, gave some props, etc. But that's where it stopped. I also came on here and told yall how arrogant he was a year or so later.
Yeah agreed my man.

I think it was a case of a kid taking over a potentially big time program (because of his thought as a fan boi growing up) and acting like he already made it big time, but literally did nothing to make it a powerhouse. He assumed he was just going to win the following, but didn't realize how you gotta do it, hence him doing smoke and mirrors in the off season and stunts.
You typically do that after a nice dominant run where people fear you, then talk alllllll the trash you want and all you say is "Make me stop."

Nice to see Mario is doing the opposite. Basically setting the bar low, no big time rah rah (other then the staff just general energy) stuff, just a "We got a big mountain to climb, so lets get to work and flock everything else."

I thought we brought in a food and nutrition guy years ago with richt? I knew **** wasn’t right when the official college site was promoting nutrition and showing the kids drinking Cinnamon Toast Crunch smoothies and burnt sausages and dried out eggs. It was sad
I still remember the interview with DVD talking about Papa Johns

Advertisement
Advertisement

He good he can eat all he wants he ain't playing we good.

Dude, you orally fellate every coach we hire. This is your MO. These are your exact words - look familiar?

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread...coach-epic-troll-job-tonight-by-manny.146172/
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread...coach-epic-troll-job-tonight-by-manny.146172/

So I'm at the Nike coaching clinic in Orlando tonight. (notice I said Nike)

Willie Taggart is here with his whole FSU staff. After Willie gives his clinic, the whole FSU staff does "break out sessions" where all of the position coaches go into separate rooms and give their own short clinics.

So Manny Diaz and staff show up right before the breakout session in all of their Adidas gear and start throwing a full-on frat party (in a separate room) handing out free beers to all High School coaches...DURING FSU's BREAK OUT SESSION!! lol

So instead of the high school guys attending the FSU breakout sessions, they were all heading towards the Miami Hurricanes party. (Hello, free beer!)
Manny was tossing beers around to coaches, taking pictures, choppin' it up with the high school guys, etc.

Everybody was like "this is an epic, gangster *** stunt." LOL

Manny's response...
"This is what we're trying to bring back to The U, that F-U type of swagger."

They're leaving tomorrow morning. They came all this way just to crash FSU's clinic. LOL
What an epic move. And let me tell you something, he has this place buzzing right now. High School guys from all over the state are at this clinic and they're talking about Miami's stunt tonight.

OTHER TIDBITS FROM TONIGHT:

*Miami just offered Justin Hodges of Western High, a 6'2" Corner who's in the Blades family.

*The Mandarin QB really really likes Miami. He's not as much of a UF lean that people think he is. That's directly from a Mandarin High coach who's here.

*When talking about Miami, Manny basically said... the last two regimes were on something different. Golden was trying to make it Penn State and Richt was trying to make it Georgia. Manny just wants to let Miami be Miami. He wants dawgs and he wants Miami kids to "be Miami kids."

*This is how real Manny is...
My buddy is the HC at Western High. When Western upset Atlantic this year in the playoffs, Manny Diaz texted my buddy right after the game to congratulate him. My buddy didn't have a single player on his team with a Miami offer, and Manny still reached out to him. That's unheard of. Most college coaches don't even pay attention to you unless you have a player of their caliber. Manny is a visionary and extremely forward-thinking. In the event that my buddy does have a kid who is Miami caliber, you can bet your *** that my buddy wouldn't hesitate to send his kid to Manny/Miami. Manny clearly knows how important it is to establish relationships with the local high school coaches.
So? That’s was alpha af. Unfortunately that’s where it ended. He was inexperienced and sucked at recruiting. I know we all want to hate on Manny but there are things he did well. But Mario does much more well.

Advertisement
Back