💩 just got real. We're not F'ing around. If Mario can't do it, shut the program down.

Went to the elite camp Saturday.
First and foremost...
Completely different energy around the program right now.

Some notes...

1. Elite prospects all over. I think we all knew that, but to see all these kids in person is a different ballgame. First thing Miami did after having kids/family sign in, is measure every prospects's height and weight. You had to do that before you even entered the building. I made the coaches do me, and after measuring in at 6'2" 307lbs they asked if I had any eligibility left to add to the DT depth. So if you guys see an unknown walk-on on the roster this spring, or a player on the sideline eating lemon pepper wings between possessions, you'll know who it is. I'm trying my best to get jersey #69.

2. We are no longer fvckin' around. There will be no more excuses. There is full investment and we are finally trying to play with the big boys. Mario revealed the plans for a completely new football building/facility. Mario requested no pics/videos so we weren't able to get shots of it...but it's serious. Bama level facilities. He said the building will likely be 4/5 stories high. THE BEST OF THE BEST. No stone unturned. Massive weight room with 20 built-in platforms and the entire wall will be made of glass, with a full view of the practice field. A ridiculous student lounge with the latest technology and videos games. A cafe that seats 150 people. The list goes on and on. It's simply much easier to just describe it as BEST OF THE BEST. Nobody will have the facility advantage on us anymore, including Bama.

3. I was told by Salavea and Stroud that we will be running a 4-front. It'll be a 4-2-5 structure. We we not be basing out of an Odd front, so we can throw those speculations out of the window. It's still possible that we could get Dorlus from Oregon. He will play mainly DE here. Salavea is not allowed to communicate with him any longer, so the ball is in Dorlus' court. We'd all love to see him come home, but Oregon is negative recruiting Miami and talking about how we don't even have a DC yet. I know Dorlus is tired of playing inside (DT) so much, but he kinda had to at Oregon. What he might fail to understand is, if he stays at Oregon he'll continue to play inside. Lanning is a 3-4 guy. At Miami he'll play outside. Salavea is pumped about the young talent at DT here, and really NEEDS Dorlus at DE. Let's hope the kid comes home. Salavea said he's an early round draft pick.

4. ENERGY, ENERGY, ENERGY! Everybody Mario has brought so far has big energy. Salavea gets pumped the **** up when he speaks about ball, very animated. Can't say whether he's better or worse than Simpson, but he's DIFFERENT. Simpson doesn't give you the feeling that he would ring your neck or that he could still suit up if he had to. Salavea, on the other hand, might walk into a kid's living room and scare him into signing with Miami.
Feld is a certified lunatic. When we arrived to the event, he had a group of players in the weight room lifting so we got to watch him in action. When we spoke in front of the crowd, he was the only one who declined to use a microphone. Dude would rather shout. He talked about neck strength, which was interesting, and placing an emphasis on core. Doesn't care to have a roster full of guys who can squat 600lbs but can't play ball and/or stay healthy or be explosive/flexible. One of the players I spoke to likes Feld much better than the last guy. He said the last guy was all about "punishing" players, and just working them, instead of being more focused on actual goals. (not verbatim, but that was the gist) He just said that Feld is more detailed. Words used to describe him were "lit" and "beast".

5. You can see how/why Mario's staff recruits well. Mirabal, Mario and Salavea are all very personable, humble and people oriented. None of that pompous/nerd energy that Manny and some of the former guys oozed from their skin. We literally had a discussion at the event about this issue. (a few HS guys and I) Mario gives off a much more genuine and personable energy. Even one of the position coaches kinda eluded to this. He also said that under Manny we were "figuring stuff out", like on the fly. Mario is like 'boom, boom, boom' this is WTF is going on. This is what happens when you hire an experienced/qualified guy.

6. THERE ARE NO MORE EXCUSES!!! Whatever resource Miami doesn't have, it's coming. We've got big-time people backing Mario. We've got money. We will soon have EVERYTHING the big dawg programs have. All the same toys. We also have a local 7-on-7 team full of elite talent that is funded/sponsored by Ruiz. That's a massive resource that many programs do not have. It's about to get A LOT harder for other schools to come down here and snatch our kids. AND IT'S ABOUT TO BECOME IMPOSSIBLE TO NEGATIVE-RECRUIT AGAINST MIAMI. They won't be able to point at our lack of resources, point at our facilities, point at our staff, etc. Plus we're fvckin' located in a world renowned city.

IF MARIO CAN'T DO THIS, PACK UP THE PROGRAM!!!
Because we're about to have everything we need. If the play-calling/coaching is halfway decent WE BACK.
fap GIF

Advertisement
Dude, you orally fellate every coach we hire. This is your MO. These are your exact words - look familiar?

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread...coach-epic-troll-job-tonight-by-manny.146172/
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread...coach-epic-troll-job-tonight-by-manny.146172/

So I'm at the Nike coaching clinic in Orlando tonight. (notice I said Nike)

Willie Taggart is here with his whole FSU staff. After Willie gives his clinic, the whole FSU staff does "break out sessions" where all of the position coaches go into separate rooms and give their own short clinics.

So Manny Diaz and staff show up right before the breakout session in all of their Adidas gear and start throwing a full-on frat party (in a separate room) handing out free beers to all High School coaches...DURING FSU's BREAK OUT SESSION!! lol

So instead of the high school guys attending the FSU breakout sessions, they were all heading towards the Miami Hurricanes party. (Hello, free beer!)
Manny was tossing beers around to coaches, taking pictures, choppin' it up with the high school guys, etc.

Everybody was like "this is an epic, gangster *** stunt." LOL

Manny's response...
"This is what we're trying to bring back to The U, that F-U type of swagger."

They're leaving tomorrow morning. They came all this way just to crash FSU's clinic. LOL
What an epic move. And let me tell you something, he has this place buzzing right now. High School guys from all over the state are at this clinic and they're talking about Miami's stunt tonight.

OTHER TIDBITS FROM TONIGHT:

*Miami just offered Justin Hodges of Western High, a 6'2" Corner who's in the Blades family.

*The Mandarin QB really really likes Miami. He's not as much of a UF lean that people think he is. That's directly from a Mandarin High coach who's here.

*When talking about Miami, Manny basically said... the last two regimes were on something different. Golden was trying to make it Penn State and Richt was trying to make it Georgia. Manny just wants to let Miami be Miami. He wants dawgs and he wants Miami kids to "be Miami kids."

*This is how real Manny is...
My buddy is the HC at Western High. When Western upset Atlantic this year in the playoffs, Manny Diaz texted my buddy right after the game to congratulate him. My buddy didn't have a single player on his team with a Miami offer, and Manny still reached out to him. That's unheard of. Most college coaches don't even pay attention to you unless you have a player of their caliber. Manny is a visionary and extremely forward-thinking. In the event that my buddy does have a kid who is Miami caliber, you can bet your *** that my buddy wouldn't hesitate to send his kid to Manny/Miami. Manny clearly knows how important it is to establish relationships with the local high school coaches.

Okay and?
Hurry Up Reaction GIF by Bounce

I literally just said...I told the story and gave some props.
And then you post me...TELLING THE STORY AND GIVING SOME PROPS.

So because I gave Manny props early in his tenure that means I fellate every new coach? LOL
Why don't you link all the posts I made about Manny after a year or so at Miami?

Dumb a$$ lil' boy.
The positive thing I said about Manny early in the tenure doesn't negate the rest of my (objective and negative) comments that came in the following years.

This **** is weird, buddy.
Get help.

I tried to mention building high instead of worrying about what space we don't have on campus. Someone laughed at me. Who is laughing now? Its called using your brain. I wonder what timeline they working on. Or atleast getting started

I've said it a bunch of times before, Miami needs to build UP. More height. Take a look at the med campus. Effective use of space.

Why bro? Just curious as to what your motive is here? Lol. Just enjoy what he wrote and move on.
He's just got a thing for me. Dude literally follows me around.
I mean, this man dug up a post I made from years ago. LOL

I may have fvcked his girl or something, I don't know.
I'm a friendly guy with no enemies, so I must've done something to hurt his little beta heart.

From the renderings, it looked like the same spot.
In the rendering of the new weight room, the massive glass wall was facing the practice field.

They said some of it will be starting very soon. Maybe they have a way of adding/subtracting stuff from the Hecht.
My guess is that if it’s over looking the practice field, then it’ll be where Cobb Stadium is currently and will connect somehow to Hecht

Or they’ll just build the new locker rooms IN the football facility which way more sense as I type it.

Advertisement
Okay and?
Hurry Up Reaction GIF by Bounce

So because I gave Manny props early in his tenure that means I fellate every new coach? LOL
Why don't you link all the posts I made about Manny after a year or so at Miami?

Dumb a$$ lil' boy.
The positive thing I said about Manny early in the tenure doesn't negate the rest of my (objective and negative) comments that came in the following years.

This **** is weird, buddy.
Get help.
There will always be trolls here to try to destroy positive info. Thank you and I hope you get the preferred walk on treatment with an endless supply of chinkin wings in any flavor you want. Thanks.

Dude, you orally fellate every coach we hire. This is your MO. These are your exact words - look familiar?

Willie Taggart is here with his whole FSU staff. After Willie gives his clinic, the whole FSU staff does "break out sessions" where all of the position coaches go into separate rooms and give their own short clinics.

So Manny Diaz and staff show up right before the breakout session in all of their Adidas gear and start throwing a full-on frat party (in a separate room) handing out free beers to all High School coaches...DURING FSU's BREAK OUT SESSION!! lol

So instead of the high school guys attending the FSU breakout sessions, they were all heading towards the Miami Hurricanes party. (Hello, free beer!)
Manny was tossing beers around to coaches, taking pictures, choppin' it up with the high school guys, etc.

Manny's response...

They're leaving tomorrow morning. They came all this way just to crash FSU's clinic. LOL
What an epic move. And let me tell you something, he has this place buzzing right now. High School guys from all over the state are at this clinic and they're talking about Miami's stunt tonight.

*Miami just offered Justin Hodges of Western High, a 6'2" Corner who's in the Blades family.

*The Mandarin QB really really likes Miami. He's not as much of a UF lean that people think he is. That's directly from a Mandarin High coach who's here.

*When talking about Miami, Manny basically said... the last two regimes were on something different. Golden was trying to make it Penn State and Richt was trying to make it Georgia. Manny just wants to let Miami be Miami. He wants dawgs and he wants Miami kids to "be Miami kids."

My buddy is the HC at Western High. When Western upset Atlantic this year in the playoffs, Manny Diaz texted my buddy right after the game to congratulate him. My buddy didn't have a single player on his team with a Miami offer, and Manny still reached out to him. That's unheard of. Most college coaches don't even pay attention to you unless you have a player of their caliber. Manny is a visionary and extremely forward-thinking. In the event that my buddy does have a kid who is Miami caliber, you can bet your *** that my buddy wouldn't hesitate to send his kid to Manny/Miami. Manny clearly knows how important it is to establish relationships with the local high school coaches.
This seems personal. Do we need to get out the bad touch doll?

Because optimism is much better than being a miserable **** from the get-go.

He's just got a thing for me. Dude literally follows me around.
I mean, this man dug up a post I made from years ago. LOL

I may have fvcked his girl or something, I don't know.
I'm a friendly guy with no enemies, so I must've done something to hurt his little beta heart.

Just don’t understand people. Like what is the motivation to even do something like that. He just wants to start **** for no reason.

Advertisement
Went to the elite camp Saturday.
First and foremost...
Completely different energy around the program right now.

Some notes...

1. Elite prospects all over. I think we all knew that, but to see all these kids in person is a different ballgame. First thing Miami did after having kids/family sign in, is measure every prospects's height and weight. You had to do that before you even entered the building. I made the coaches do me, and after measuring in at 6'2" 307lbs they asked if I had any eligibility left to add to the DT depth. So if you guys see an unknown walk-on on the roster this spring, or a player on the sideline eating lemon pepper wings between possessions, you'll know who it is. I'm trying my best to get jersey #69.

2. We are no longer fvckin' around. There will be no more excuses. There is full investment and we are finally trying to play with the big boys. Mario revealed the plans for a completely new football building/facility. Mario requested no pics/videos so we weren't able to get shots of it...but it's serious. Bama level facilities. He said the building will likely be 4/5 stories high. THE BEST OF THE BEST. No stone unturned. Massive weight room with 20 built-in platforms and the entire wall will be made of glass, with a full view of the practice field. A ridiculous student lounge with the latest technology and videos games. A cafe that seats 150 people. The list goes on and on. It's simply much easier to just describe it as BEST OF THE BEST. Nobody will have the facility advantage on us anymore, including Bama.

3. I was told by Salavea and Stroud that we will be running a 4-front. It'll be a 4-2-5 structure. We we not be basing out of an Odd front, so we can throw those speculations out of the window. It's still possible that we could get Dorlus from Oregon. He will play mainly DE here. Salavea is not allowed to communicate with him any longer, so the ball is in Dorlus' court. We'd all love to see him come home, but Oregon is negative recruiting Miami and talking about how we don't even have a DC yet. I know Dorlus is tired of playing inside (DT) so much, but he kinda had to at Oregon. What he might fail to understand is, if he stays at Oregon he'll continue to play inside. Lanning is a 3-4 guy. At Miami he'll play outside. Salavea is pumped about the young talent at DT here, and really NEEDS Dorlus at DE. Let's hope the kid comes home. Salavea said he's an early round draft pick.

4. ENERGY, ENERGY, ENERGY! Everybody Mario has brought so far has big energy. Salavea gets pumped the **** up when he speaks about ball, very animated. Can't say whether he's better or worse than Simpson, but he's DIFFERENT. Simpson doesn't give you the feeling that he would ring your neck or that he could still suit up if he had to. Salavea, on the other hand, might walk into a kid's living room and scare him into signing with Miami.
Feld is a certified lunatic. When we arrived to the event, he had a group of players in the weight room lifting so we got to watch him in action. When we spoke in front of the crowd, he was the only one who declined to use a microphone. Dude would rather shout. He talked about neck strength, which was interesting, and placing an emphasis on core. Doesn't care to have a roster full of guys who can squat 600lbs but can't play ball and/or stay healthy or be explosive/flexible. One of the players I spoke to likes Feld much better than the last guy. He said the last guy was all about "punishing" players, and just working them, instead of being more focused on actual goals. (not verbatim, but that was the gist) He just said that Feld is more detailed. Words used to describe him were "lit" and "beast".

5. You can see how/why Mario's staff recruits well. Mirabal, Mario and Salavea are all very personable, humble and people oriented. None of that pompous/nerd energy that Manny and some of the former guys oozed from their skin. We literally had a discussion at the event about this issue. (a few HS guys and I) Mario gives off a much more genuine and personable energy. Even one of the position coaches kinda eluded to this. He also said that under Manny we were "figuring stuff out", like on the fly. Mario is like 'boom, boom, boom' this is WTF is going on. This is what happens when you hire an experienced/qualified guy.

6. THERE ARE NO MORE EXCUSES!!! Whatever resource Miami doesn't have, it's coming. We've got big-time people backing Mario. We've got money. We will soon have EVERYTHING the big dawg programs have. All the same toys. We also have a local 7-on-7 team full of elite talent that is funded/sponsored by Ruiz. That's a massive resource that many programs do not have. It's about to get A LOT harder for other schools to come down here and snatch our kids. AND IT'S ABOUT TO BECOME IMPOSSIBLE TO NEGATIVE-RECRUIT AGAINST MIAMI. They won't be able to point at our lack of resources, point at our facilities, point at our staff, etc. Plus we're fvckin' located in a world renowned city.

IF MARIO CAN'T DO THIS, PACK UP THE PROGRAM!!!
Because we're about to have everything we need. If the play-calling/coaching is halfway decent WE BACK.
lets fuck GIF

Advertisement
@Coach Macho

di he mention anything about the weight room? I heard throughout the grapevine that the plan is to finally take it into the 21st century. Just curious if they brought it up.

Sorry if already asked but work's getting in the way today. How can Mario be so confident in a 4-2-5 if he doesn't have a coordinator? Isn't that a pretty rare base scheme? Isn't Belk the only guy who runs that as base?

Advertisement
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF
Cracking Up Reaction GIF

Dude wtf!!??? I also thought this had changed.
So the only thing that was different were the work out shakes and sht??!!!
We had a separate athlete dining hall under both Golden and Richt. The food wasn't great but it was a different menu and if you didn't like what was served that day you could walk through the doors that connected to the freshman dining hall and grab food from in there.

Manny's response...

Should we bring up your posts praising the Enos hire?

Arent you the guy who also loves Scavo??

Didn't you also say mark Anthony Richards was the closest thing to Sean Taylor you have ever seen and must get once in 10 year type player?

Like your takes aren't exactly blowing anyone out of the water yet want to come at a guy who was actually at the event this weekend and said how great it went? Would you have commented the same if he came and said the event was aight but no different from a manny event?

Advertisement
Back