šŸˆ OFFICIAL SUPER BOWL 54 THREAD šŸˆ

Advertisement
Advertisement
Iā€™m happy for Andy Reid. Guy had a long road to get here. I remember watching a lot of those Eagles losses including the one where I wanted them to knock off New England.

The father, John Bosa, went to BC. Why werenā€™t they all BC???

The uncle, Eric Kumerow, went to Ohio State. Both played for the Fins. Theyā€™re midwestern on the momā€™s side. Their great grandfather was mob boss Tony Accardo I recall as that was Eric Kumerowā€™s grandfather.
The jokesters on here love jocking are bitter rivals...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Being that Iā€™m entrenched in 9ers territory, I told them Shanahan is going to get cute, and try to make Jimmy G MVP.

Walsh told his 84 team something to the effect, per Ronnie: ā€œStop saying we made it to the SB; weā€™re playing another hard game against a quality opponent, and weā€™re on the road. Whatever got u here, u continue to play that same way.ā€

The 9ers O was predicated on the different variations of the run. Jimmy was supposed to be nothing more than a glorified game mgr. Kyle put him in a position he hasnā€™t been all season except for maybe two games all year. The run game was working, and for some odd reason, he abandoned it (just like he did in Atlanta against NE). Dude canā€™t get out his own way

Advertisement
Back