šŸˆ OFFICIAL SUPER BOWL 54 THREAD šŸˆ

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good for Andy Reid, that man deserved a Super Bowl.

And I'm callin' it now, Brady to San Fran.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahahahhaahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!

1E93FD1B-6244-40D1-A2ED-8089E41BD8C9.gif

Advertisement
Happy for Pat Mahomes he's the new face of the NFL & is a supremely gifted QB.

Probably has the best pure arm talent I've ever seen in my lifetime, except maybe Favre or Vick.

I also love the formula of Texas QB + Florida WR's, it's what I believe we need to use & build here.

Stop with this Jimmy G is a manager bull****. Heā€™s not. He doesnā€™t have anybody outside of Kettle to get him a first down. Mahomes has Kelce and Hill. Roethlisberger in his prime had Hines, Santonio, and Heath Miller. Brady had Welker, Gronk, and Hernandez etc. He needs a No. 1 guy outside. Every QB does.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sherman exposed again. Fraud.
Loved it, 2 big plays in the game came against his ā€œgreatnessā€ cough cough. What a joke, couldnā€™t stand him on the ā€˜Hawks but since heā€™s been in San Fran his mouth game has skyrocketed. Glad to see him choke on another L tonight.

Advertisement
Back