šŸˆ OFFICIAL SUPER BOWL 54 THREAD šŸˆ

Always beware the girl trips/getaway.....women get away from the city they live in and act a fool. Don't trust these hoes.

Bruh; true story:

Before the hoodie, I was a simp for this bad mixed chick (Black & Nicaraguan). Itā€™s actually one of my best friendā€™s sister. Had a sick crush on her, but was always too young. Then I became old enough and shot my shot. This close to wifing her, and then the girlā€™s trip to Houston during All Star Weekend back in 06....that I paid for!!! (She said she was going w her friend to a funeral, to support her)

Blood, that trip, she got dycked down by several former NBA players, including two would be future HOFers. She fell out w her homegirl that went w her, and she told me everything. Sheā€™s now a baby mama of a former player, and she text me dang near every yr apologizing for fā€™ing up. (B/c dude is broke & treated her like the side hoe she is) I became cold blooded after that. Lol.

Advertisement
Bruh; true story:

Before the hoodie, I was a simp for this bad mixed chick (Black & Nicaraguan). Itā€™s actually one of my best friendā€™s sister. Had a sick crush on her, but was always too young. Then I became old enough and shot my shot. This close to wifing her, and then the girlā€™s trip to Houston during All Star Weekend back in 06....that I paid for!!! (She said she was going w her friend to a funeral, to support her)

Blood, that trip, she got dycked down by several former NBA players, including two would be future HOFers. She fell out w her homegirl that went w her, and she told me everything. Sheā€™s now a baby mama of a former player, and she text me dang near every yr apologizing for fā€™ing up. (B/c dude is broke & treated her like the side hoe she is) I became cold blooded after that. Lol.
These hoes ain't loyal

Bruh; true story:

Ninja, true g gotta go threw the experience before becoming a pimp...

Advertisement
1D4BE43D-5E37-4634-8525-E1A0F6474CB6.jpeg

Hot take here: Chiefs win and Andy Reid gets his superbowl. He retires and turns things over to Eric Bienemy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back