π•‹π•£π•’π•§π•šπ• π•¦π•€ 𝕃𝕒π•₯π•™π•’π•Ÿ

Advertisement
Go get this kid. I don’t care if he lacks strength at the moment. Jennings is strong and a big hitter but he’s too dam slow and was always in the wrong spot. Same for McCloud. Get more speed on the field

Lathan is one of the best cover LBs I've seen down here. He put on a show in front of Manny at UA. No surprise we are on him hard.

He needs to improve his physicality with the pads on. Size is not an issue.

Advertisement
The 247 article today about Gulliver recruits says that he will not be taking an official visit to Miami, he will be using his five visits this June on other schools, and that WVU was coming on strong for him. He will be at Miami June 1 for the bbq.

The 247 article today about Gulliver recruits says that he will not be taking an official visit to Miami, he will be using his five visits this June on other schools, and that WVU was coming on strong for him. He will be at Miami June 1 for the bbq.

Don’t blame him, probably been stuck at home not being able to visit other schools but if he’s not OVing here he’s probably not coming.

No OV is bad, and don’t give me nothing bout him being in the backyard he can visit when he wants. Off top of my head we rarely get a kid who doesn’t OV.

No OV is bad, and don’t give me nothing bout him being in the backyard he can visit when he wants. Off top of my head we rarely get a kid who doesn’t OV.
Yeah, agree not ideal but not the end of the world.

Hoping Manny has one big OV set-up for a handful of locals, but mostly out of state kids in season.

Advertisement
Lathan is one of the best cover LBs I've seen down here. He put on a show in front of Manny at UA. No surprise we are on him hard.

He needs to improve his physicality with the pads on. Size is not an issue.

Do you think they'd take both he and Tolan? Seems like Tolan may be ahead on the pecking order? Or are both in if they want along with Blissainthe?

Do you think they'd take both he and Tolan? Seems like Tolan may be ahead on the pecking order? Or are both in if they want along with Blissainthe?
Take all 3 and don’t think twice!

Tough decision would be if all those guys and Graham want in.

Advertisement
Back