𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟

He goes by Tray. Besides being a great athlete, he’s also the real deal when it comes to being a good kid. He’s never hurt, works hard, doesn’t miss practice and is an amazing young man. Miami would be lucky to get the quality of character this kid displays. He also has the frame to add weight and more muscle.

Advertisement
He goes by Tray. Besides being a great athlete, he’s also the real deal when it comes to being a good kid. He’s never hurt, works hard, doesn’t miss practice and is an amazing young man. Miami would be lucky to get the quality of character this kid displays. He also has the frame to add weight and more muscle.
Thanks for the breakdown, Tray.

He has a Yale offer. They don’t just give those out.

Advertisement
Not Tray, funny guy.

My son played against him for 5 years in youth and then they played together 3 years at Gulliver. My son is an all county center, he transferred to Columbus in January for his senior year.
No lies here @Da Jumbo Mutombo.

I remember you mentioning your son before in another thread a while back. Seemed like a college player for sure, but was a bit on the shorter size at the time for a P5 OL if I recall it right.

Anyway, thank for the insight on Tray and good luck to your son!

Advertisement
No lies here @Da Jumbo Mutombo.

I remember you mentioning your son before in another thread a while back. Seemed like a college player for sure, but was a bit on the shorter size at the time for a P5 OL if I recall it right.

Anyway, thank for the insight on Tray and good luck to your son!
Unfortunately he got his height from his mom. He’s about 5’ll, he’s not 17 yet so maybe he sneaks in growth spurt. If he had my height he’d be a power 5 recruit. He’s an excellent student so Ivy or any top academic institution is not a bad deal at all.

Gulliver has a handful of kids that are special. One that doesn’t get mentioned on here enough is De’carlo “C4” Donaldson. What a specimen and talent. Think Aaron Hernandez football skills minus the murder and mayhem.

Wesley B, Lathan, and Graham at LB and call it the day!!!
Would prefer Wesley Bissainthe & DeMario Tolan as the 2 true LBs to play in space and Travius Lathan as our Striker.

Then IMO we have to try to fit in Omar Graham as a rush LB (since most of his tape is rushing the passer from the LOS)...

Graham is a beast, but if we are only taking 3 I would prefer Bissainthe, Tolan and Lathan...

If you haven't seen DeMario Tolan's film yet, you will come to the same conclusion after you finish it...

Would prefer Wesley Bissainthe & DeMario Tolan as the 2 true LBs to play in space and Travius Lathan as our Striker.

Then IMO we have to try to fit in Omar Graham as a rush LB (since most of his tape is rushing the passer from the LOS)...

Graham is a beast, but if we are only taking 3 I would prefer Bissainthe, Tolan and Lathan...

If you haven't seen DeMario Tolan's film yet, you will come to the same conclusion after you finish it...

Agree
Tolan is #2 for me after Wesley as far as in state goes.

Advertisement

The Tolan kid is definitely undervalued, would love to lock him into this class asap.

Yes I agree. His name emerged later and after watching his film I would prefer him in the LB group only if we still bring in Lathan at Striker. Gulliver has some “Dogs” coming up in the next 2-3 classes and it would be ideal to have Lathan at Miami for that connection.

Yes I agree. His name emerged later and after watching his film I would prefer him in the LB group only if we still bring in Lathan at Striker. Gulliver has some “Dogs” coming up in the next 2-3 classes and it would be ideal to have Lathan at Miami for that connection.
IMO Bisainthe at LB and Lathan at Striker are must gets in this class...

I would just prefer Tolan over Graham for that 2nd LB spot if we can only take 3...

But to be honest, with our lack of recruiting and development at that position, taking 3 LBs and 1 Striker shouldn't be out of the question...

Graham looks like a beast, I just prefer to recruit true LBs instead of the rush end converted to LB types that never seem to work out here...

At least Graham has some film as a traditional LB (unlike most of this type of DE/OLB we recruit), but most of his film is rushing the passer from the LOS...

Advertisement
Unfortunately he got his height from his mom. He’s about 5’ll, he’s not 17 yet so maybe he sneaks in growth spurt. If he had my height he’d be a power 5 recruit. He’s an excellent student so Ivy or any top academic institution is not a bad deal at all.

Gulliver has a handful of kids that are special. One that doesn’t get mentioned on here enough is De’carlo “C4” Donaldson. What a specimen and talent. Think Aaron Hernandez football skills minus the murder and mayhem.

Decarlo was mentioned alot on here...in fact he played at my park i coached at for youth ball. Use to scrimmage against his pound weekly. Decarlo just likely wont end up here with his skill set and us taking Khalil Brantley last class whom he is similar to

I hope your son gets recruited and gets some legit offers and plays some collge ball he will remember it for a lifetime even if its div 3 ball

Last edited:

Tolan is actually being recruited as a striker..guessing they’re wanting someone with a little more size moving forward..

Absolutely no more rush ends. True backers that played the position before unless they’re true five star freaks like Micah parsons. Big safety’s like jimmy used to do as well. Lathan Wesley are absolute must gets imo. Even ahead of little and spells if you ask me. We need a serious talent infusion

Advertisement
Back