“If I went to that program I would never lose a game. They get the best athletes.” - Mike Leach

That "MAGA Confederate fanboy" has AA players on his roster from those Confederate strongholds like Los Angeles, Seattle and suburbs surrounding San Francisco Bay area and he spends his off-season in Key West, another Confederate stronghold....lol at this nonsesne.
Which has what to do with him locking down SFL as UM coach? Red Herrings.
I saw a handful of FL players on his roster, maybe 2 from south of Tampa, Pompano. How's your MAGA Con going to do in sh1thole invader Little Haiti?
You think Vilma endorses his hire?

Advertisement
Probowlers?

Since 2010?

Absolutely. I havnt done the research but I'm confident its a respectable list.

Players are not the problem. If thats the root of what your trying to say.

Edit: player talent and potential is not the problem.

Edit 2: maybe it is at some positions. OL cough cough

Absolutely. I havnt done the research but I'm confident its a respectable list.

Players are not the problem. If thats the root of what your trying to say.

Edit: player talent and potential is not the problem.

Edit 2: maybe it is at some positions. OL cough cough
We have not had the same caliber of player like the early 2000's no way in **** anyone can convince me we put out the same type of players. Even the late 80's and 90's we put out guys who were the best at there positions the minute they arrived in the NFL. This is not the case anymore

Which has what to do with him locking down SFL as UM coach? Red Herrings.
I saw a handful of FL players on his roster, maybe 2 from south of Tampa, Pompano. How's your MAGA Con going to do in sh1thole invader Little Haiti?
You think Vilma endorses his hire?

There is no red herring, he is saying that Leach recruits poor neighborhoods in areas politically aligned to the left. Saying that if Leach can recruit LA then he can recruit Miami is logical because it is based on facts. (demographic, inner city, political affiliation). Seeing as you are into fallacies, it seems to be you are using a hasty generalization and ad hominem. Can you provide proof that Leach is engaged in "con" activities? You are referring to him as such. Also, can you provide evidence that Leach's support of Trump has affected his recruitment or will affect his recruitment?

Advertisement
Give some clear examples that suggest Leach is responsible for in-home visits gone south, responsible for universities receiving less donations, responsible for half the fans hating him, or responsible for disapproval among any BOT's. And I'm not talking about the conspiracy at TTU.

Ah no.

And you know why? Because I don't care if any of that is actually true, because there are 4 things I know are definitely true:

1. People think the things I said are true, and what people think is more important than the truth. Just look at politics. If I were wrong about this, Butch would be our coach right now.
2. His record isn't great. Never had <2 losses, never won his division. Tied for 1st once, but never won.
3. There's no reason to think he'd magically do better at Miami than he has anywhere else. Don't even say it. If what you want to say is true, al could have done better at Miami than Temple. And Richt's floor would be 9 wins.
4. He's never, ever, under any circumstances going to be Miami's coach no matter how many times you ask.

There is no red herring, he is saying that Leach recruits poor neighborhoods in areas politically aligned to the left. Saying that if Leach can recruit LA then he can recruit Miami is logical because it is based on facts. (demographic, inner city, political affiliation).
It is a Red Herring, but certain ilk likes to put those groups into single containers. Leach being able to recruit LA says zero about him being able to recruit south FL. There is no "Little Haiti" in LA. There is in S FL. That is where Leach or any UM coach must excel.
Butch didn't make Miami great by locking down "poor neighborhoods" in LA.

Can you provide proof that Leach is engaged in "con" activities? You are referring to him as such. Also, can you provide evidence that Leach's support of Trump has affected his recruitment or will affect his recruitment?
"Con" is short for Confederate aka the Confederacy, which is what the 2018 90% white GOP in 2018 65% white Union of American States, aka USA is, despite the name branding. The "good people" side at Charlottesville and other Confederacy vs Union sites.
They refer to folks in Little Haiti as "sh1thole" invaders. In case you missed the video, that's Mike Leach stumping for those folks.
I have no idea how that will affect his recruiting of S Fla, any more than you do. I certainly feel it has the potential to have an effect, just like it might with Vilma on the BOT, whereas you don't.

Leach doesn't come across as some hardcore conservative, before watching that video I had no idea they were friends. Kirby smart can recruit in S Fla with his corny ***, surely Leach could.

Like Leach but think there is very little chance he ever gets hired here. He has been more than qualified 3 times and didn’t make it to the final cut any time. Don’t think the powers that be would go for him.
It would appear to be that way...I just wish they would say 'fk it
Ah no.

And you know why? Because I don't care if any of that is actually true, because there are 4 things I know are definitely true:

1. People think the things I said are true, and what people think is more important than the truth. Just look at politics. If I were wrong about this, Butch would be our coach right now.
2. His record isn't great. Never had <2 losses, never won his division. Tied for 1st once, but never won.
3. There's no reason to think he'd magically do better at Miami than he has anywhere else. Don't even say it. If what you want to say is true, al could have done better at Miami than Temple. And Richt's floor would be 9 wins.
4. He's never, ever, under any circumstances going to be Miami's coach no matter how many times you ask.
It's just coincidence that he takes over programs that play football for fun and has them competing for conference titles in a matter of years. Your inability to see what he's been able to do with little to nothing is perplexing. I hope he gets scooped up by a major university just so posts like yours will be buried

Advertisement
There is a reason most of us (Cons) hated the troll that is Donna. Elite academics and football don't mix.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Suit and tie AL clearly was a good fit for 'S FL' from day one, huh? Pastor Richt is a good fit for 'S FL', right?

What coach would consider themselves a good fit for Miami with a Super-fan base that harasses players on social media, yet won't go to games?

One that wins??

Advertisement
God Bless the man in the oval office. He really tried to help us. Leach would have had this program buzzing again.

It is a Red Herring, but certain ilk likes to put those groups into single containers. Leach being able to recruit LA says zero about him being able to recruit south FL. There is no "Little Haiti" in LA. There is in S FL. That is where Leach or any UM coach must excel.
Butch didn't make Miami great by locking down "poor neighborhoods" in LA.

"Con" is short for Confederate aka the Confederacy, which is what the 2018 90% white GOP in 2018 65% white Union of American States, aka USA is, despite the name branding. The "good people" side at Charlottesville and other Confederacy vs Union sites.
They refer to folks in Little Haiti as "sh1thole" invaders. In case you missed the video, that's Mike Leach stumping for those folks.
I have no idea how that will affect his recruiting of S Fla, any more than you do. I certainly feel it has the potential to have an effect, just like it might with Vilma on the BOT, whereas you don't.

Logic has to be based on something. In this case, you have to determine if recruits in one area would use political affiliation in their decision to choose a coach. Some things you would consider are race, income level, political affiliation, and local politics. In this case, LA and Miami both have poor African American recruits and both cities are left politically. There is probably more local political pressure in LA due to the higher population of people from Latin America. That being said, there has not been evidence that local politics have been used by players when choosing schools. Bottom line is there just is not any evidence to suggest that players from Miami would care more about who Leach supported vs LA. Does this mean that someone with influence on recruits would not care, of course not, but it has not happened and is not an issue for Leach.

Now you cleared up the word "con" and you now claim that Leach is a Confederate. You then compare him to the Charlottesville protesters. The problem with this is you are generalizing everyone that voted for Trump into a Confederate. This is actually really bad because racist such as the KKK do the same thing. You see, you are no different than those in Charlottesville, you both generalize a large group of people based on what a small part of that group has done. Do you have evidence that Leach supported Trump because he has a dislike for African Americans?

I think we all get it, you do not like who Leach supported (which is fine). I think you are using your own bias to generalize other people and outcomes, which typically not smart. Kind of like you don't beat on your team.

Advertisement
Back