“If I went to that program I would never lose a game. They get the best athletes.” - Mike Leach

Violent? Who said anything about violence? A MAGA coach not going over well in S FL and places like Liberty City doesn't equate to violence.

I understand that you don't like Trump, you have made it clear. Regardless of Leach's political affiliation, if he tells a WR recruit that he plans on 50 passes a game he is going to draw interest. Recruits care about winning and about being able to show off their talent.

Advertisement
I understand that you don't like Trump, you have made it clear. Regardless of Leach's political affiliation, if he tells a WR recruit that he plans on 50 passes a game he is going to draw interest. Recruits care about winning and about being able to show off their talent.
There would be so much winning that recruits would get tired of it

I understand that you don't like Trump
That is of zero relevance. I'm not up for coach.
The next UM candidate is...and he better do better than the last 15 years. You believe MAGA hat types won't matter to So FL HS coaches, players and families. I do.

Advertisement
Leach stole Ops girlfriend.

Lmao at minimizing what he did at TT which was a non factor program until he took over and Wash St which hadnt done squat since Dennis Erickson.

Yes he did me a real solid there....:hh9beelfgeoezuwg.jpg:

Some like em fat, some like em thin..I went through a unibrow stage...I'll ALWAYS appreciate that from him

t
uni.jpeg

....but that still doesn't change his record....IF you like middling like Tex T was with him and WA St is now .then he's your man

Gotta admit his offense is exciting..and if you're trying to get loose from an Ugmo that you can't shake ..he'll do it just for kicks

But his coaching record speaks for itself..no amount of hype and self promotion will change that

Last edited:
Advertisement
The next UM candidate is...and he better do better than the last 15 years. You believe MAGA hat types won't matter to So FL HS coaches, players and families. I do.

These coaches and parents don't seem to have issues with kids playing for redneck schools SEC.....would you agree?

These coaches and parents don't seem to have issues with kids playing for redneck schools SEC.....would you agree?
We don't pay as well. Yes, there are many who will sell their soul for an ounce of gold.
Let's just say I would have some concerns about a MAGA Confederate fanboy sitting in some Little Haiti home talking to sh1thole invader parents, trying to get their kid here. No bags to offer.
Who knows, maybe Leach would be a hit here. I have some doubts.

Advertisement

I believe that if Leach told them he voted for Trump because he is rich and wanted a tax cut and that if they come to Miami that the ball will be thrown 50 times per game and that will make them rich, then they will let it slide. Players care about Money, that's why they go to Alabama and UGA. You don't think they don't get told where they can and cannot go?

I believe that if Leach told them he voted for Trump because he is rich and wanted a tax cut and that if they come to Miami that the ball will be thrown 50 times per game and that will make them rich, then they will let it slide. Players care about Money, that's why they go to Alabama and UGA.
Well then why would they want to come here for a MAGA guy if they can make more money elsewhere? You can't have it both ways. I'm sure every coach tells receivers they throw 50 times and every RB they run 50 times. If these guys care only about money, how does Leach beat out SEC et al?

Ignore the messenger, listen to his story at 3:50. Shows how other coaches view our talent. How are we 5-5?

The coach will tell you the players aren’t executing, lolol those are the same players that are in poorly design offensive plays, that allows the opposing defense to play downhill.

Advertisement
We dont get the best athletes no more stop lying, people been saying that for years and the NFL proves thats a BS lie. We used to get the best athletes
I have to bump my own reply because this **** keeps being said and its annoying and pure BS, lol at we get the best athletes. The best athletes leave sfla since Butch left, maybe they stood a little after Butch cause or the lore but people saw miami for what it was and left cant blame them. We need a guy like Butch to get them back on board, we cannot afford to hire someone that has to convince parents to send there kids here again we need someone with a track record that the parents of elite prospects dont question and send there kids here. Carrol Butch Freeze anyone with a track record bring me a savage. a pure savage

Well then why would they want to come here for a MAGA guy if they can make more money elsewhere? You can't have it both ways. I'm sure every coach tells receivers they throw 50 times and every RB they run 50 times. If these guys care only about money, how does Leach beat out SEC et al?

You missed the point. We would land more elite receivers out of our backyard if we threw the ball 50 times a game. The players believe that if they get targets then they can earn money. Players go to Alabama because they know they will have a solid QB throwing to them who is protected by a solid line. It isn't about getting paid in college bur rather a NFL contract.

Met this dude randomly in The Irma Hope in Cody, Wyoming last summer ... cool *** dude . Told him I was a fan and didn’t want to take up too much time. He said you’re at the bar ? I’ll be down in 30. Dude paid for all my drinks and shut the bar down with my folks and I . At the end of the night I asked him if he wanted the job at the U ... he said, “ oh **** yea. “

It moved

You missed the point. We would land more elite receivers out of our backyard if we threw the ball 50 times a game.
That's you belief. There is no evidence to support that at UM. Further, if we accept your theory, then we lose elite running backs, because we are a throw heavy O.

Players go to Alabama because they know they will have a solid QB throwing to them who is protected by a solid line. It isn't about getting paid in college bur rather a NFL contract.
LOL if you think there is no paid prior to NFL and where these guys go.

Once again, how does Leach convince these elite folks to come here over say Bama or any other competent O, if what you believe is true? What is the advantage?

Advertisement
Back