“Gattis sucks!”

Holy ****. We actually have someone defending Gattis after that abomination last night. Bless your heart.
The criticism is warranted, but the people missing Lashlee are obviously forgetting how abysmal the start of last season was against Bama, App St, and Mich St.

We need a bigger sample size. In my opinion, expectations need to be lowered. This is not an explosive offense and we all know that we don't have difference makers on the outside that can single handedly take over a game. I just don't know what people were expecting.

Advertisement
The criticism is warranted, but the people missing Lashlee are obviously forgetting how abysmal the start of last season was against Bama, App St, and Mich St.

We need a bigger sample size. In my opinion, expectations need to be lowered. This is not an explosive offense and we all know that we don't have difference makers on the outside that can single handedly take over a game. I just don't know what people were expecting.
And the offense started humming after that game because TVD replaced King. TVD didn’t forget how to be a good QB. This scheme is garbage.

And the offense started humming after that game because TVD replaced King. TVD didn’t forget how to be a good QB. This scheme is garbage.
It showed promise against NC St and on. And you kind of made my point. Let's see how we do on October 8th because that's when our season starts

Advertisement
You want to know what sucks?

Watching Romello Brinson miss 349 blocks and then I have you dweebs complaining about playing him more as if there was another 0 on the field.

You know what sucks? The fact that y’all clamored for all these dudes that couldn’t catch Covid in the middle of Wuhan then have to read mindless drivel about getting the same guys dropping football “into space” like you’re in some other universe where they’re making plays.

Where on god‘s earth do you watch this game and come away thinking Gattis is the issue? He’s got WRs who couldn’t separate loose leaf paper and also can’t block. A QB that couldn‘t hit water if he fell out of a boat and a TE that can‘t even un**** himself.

What voodoo did you want him to pull out tonight? We couldn’t even complete a simple ******* screen tonight with somebody missing a block or dropping a ball but you wanted to go uptempo and some basic routes? What routes? They couldn’t even separate on crossing patterns.

All I saw was the hometown heroes y’all continuely swear by commit ****up after ****up after ****up. How about start actually start holding players accountable for once? Maybe if we left tropical park like we did back in the 80’s and 90’s we‘ll actually find guys that can catch the football.

Preach.

aTm was down a bunch of guys in the secondary AND had two starters booted for targeting—Miami scrub receivers still couldn't create separation and get open.

Pathetic that these guys behind Rambo, Harley and Restrepo are complete amateurs.

It showed promise against NC St and on. And you kind of made my point. Let's see how we do on October 8th because that's when our season starts

There was zero pressure or spotlight on TVD last year; coming in for a 1-2 team, fast falling to 2-4 and then playing with the house's money the rest of the season as expectations were nil, the ACC was out of reach and he was just slinging it around the park—all the pressure on an North Carolina State and Pittsburgh, with their start quarterbacks chasing division titles.

All summer, "TVD is the greatest thing since sliced bread" articles and talk of this kid being a first-rounder—instead, weaknesses are being exposed as he doesn't have stellar receivers to bail him out (while he stares down what he's got) and is regressing.

At a certain point as a fan base people need to learn what they're watching before we spew whatever. How is it on gattis that Redding dropped 4 balls in the first quarter alone? How is it on gattis that where trying to speed the game up and stretch the field but y'all's golden boy constantly takes his check downs as first options? Put blame on the people who deserve it. Only thinking I would've like to have seen more of is going deeper into the wr room. They weren't making plays and couldn't get open. Y'all's down south stud ladson didn't even show up. All that said Stevenson blew that game for us. He doesn't muff that ball he had no business touching then we win. Borragalles hits atleast one of the two field goals he blew that's another scenario we win. Gattis wasn't our problem at all today & brother you know this game well enough that you should realize that. I'd expect it from vast majority of people on here. Not u though.

EDIT: MY BAD BROTHER. I JUST SAW THE TITLE AND DIDNT READ THE STATEMENT. I ALREADY SAW OUR GENIUS FAN BASE RUNNING WITH THAT ONE & IM DISGUSTED BY IT. I'm glad I actually read it and realized you see it the same way I do. Like gattis is responsible for this stupidity. Like gattis was responsible for game being on the line less than two minutes,moving the ball and two straight holding calls. Like gattis was responsible for special teams not comprehending when a man who is all alone inside the ten yard line fumbles and four of y'all are standing there watching it's atleast two people's responsibility to tackle the ****** lone offensive player so a defender can recover and walk into the end zone to win the game... What infuriates me is in that same spot van dyke throws nothing but check downs not even to the boundary or scrambles for a 4 yard gain before he slides down...
I have been asking for those that know this stuff better than me for input on this. I’ve seen a lot of the takes. My take was that the QB, WRs, TEs and Offensive Coordinator weren’t good enough. That the OC could do a better job of scheming things for the WR. Maybe he did to an extent and the drops reared their ugly head.

I was trying to get some answers on the red zone calls and what the thinking was on that 3rd and goal run by TVD. Someone said it was an RPO but why run an RPO if TVD isn’t a running QB in that situation?

Right away on the A&M fumble I was upset for Blades I believe it was for it taking out the returner and pinning him. We would’ve gotten that ball if he does.

I don’t pretend to know what I don’t know.

Watching Romello Brinson miss 349 blocks and then I have you dweebs complaining about playing him more as if there was another 0 on the field.

You know what sucks? The fact that y’all clamored for all these dudes that couldn’t catch Covid in the middle of Wuhan then have to read mindless drivel about getting the same guys dropping football “into space” like you’re in some other universe where they’re making plays.

Where on god‘s earth do you watch this game and come away thinking Gattis is the issue? He’s got WRs who couldn’t separate loose leaf paper and also can’t block. A QB that couldn‘t hit water if he fell out of a boat and a TE that can‘t even un**** himself.

What voodoo did you want him to pull out tonight? We couldn’t even complete a simple ******* screen tonight with somebody missing a block or dropping a ball but you wanted to go uptempo and some basic routes? What routes? They couldn’t even separate on crossing patterns.

All I saw was the hometown heroes y’all continuely swear by commit ****up after ****up after ****up. How about start actually start holding players accountable for once? Maybe if we left tropical park like we did back in the 80’s and 90’s we‘ll actually find guys that can catch the football.

outside of a few redzone calls, I thought Gattis was solid last night..

Advertisement
People arguing with 247 rankings, I can't... We trash that website day in and day out and now its the end all be all for player evaluation.

I barely bothered to read the rest, people who argue with 247 rankings don't deserve my time.
you are the literal worst. just a slurper who probably still believes in #TNM or Trusting the process.

The clock management and red zone decisions are universally being criticized by ALL of college football media and exactly what Oregon naysayers chirped that we'd see in Miami.

Redding, George, Brinson, Smith, Parrish, Knighton and the list goes on were all highly sought after kids recruited by just about everyone in America that isn't OSU, UGA and Bama.

But now magically we have a 100% bust rate and its entirely the kids faults who somehow have no talent.

you are the literal worst. just a slurper who probably still believes in #TNM or Trusting the process.

The clock management and red zone decisions are universally being criticized by ALL of college football media and exactly what Oregon naysayers chirped that we'd see in Miami.

Redding, George, Brinson, Smith, Parrish, Knighton and the list goes on were all highly sought after kids recruited by just about everyone in America that isn't OSU, UGA and Bama.

But now magically we have a 100% bust rate and its entirely the kids faults who somehow have no talent.
And you are a hungover mopist with diapers on.

We have no skill talent outside. Cool, they were highly sought after. They still cant run routes at a fundamental level, they can't catch a pass against air and they have little athletic ability.

Redding highly sought after. Lol. Dude has 4.7 speed.

But, yeah. You're right. Fire everyone after three games.

Advertisement
And you are a hungover mopist with diapers on.

We have no skill talent outside. Cool, they were highly sought after. They still cant run routes at a fundamental level, they can't catch a pass against air and they have little athletic ability.

Redding highly sought after. Lol. Dude has 4.7 speed.

But, yeah. You're right. Fire everyone after three games.
Show me where I said fire Mario Helen Keller

Attachments

• DCA02AF5-2BF0-4235-B1EB-1258EF0103E7.png
    DCA02AF5-2BF0-4235-B1EB-1258EF0103E7.png
    821.5 KB · Views: 15
Advertisement
the offense was never humming get a hold of yourself. the offense routinely turned the ball over multiple times, score 0-3 points in a half. the offense also couldn't gain a yd running the football ever. the offense last year made splash plays that resulted in a 7-5 record

Last edited:
I spent an entire off season telling y'all no one comprehends how important Rambo was in the scheme of things to go along with a VERY QB friendly offense of lashlees. But hey. As I said he's got plenty of learning ahead of him.
Dee - respectfully then what should we do? We have TVD and we have Gattis. If he’s not grasping it, do we:

A) simplify it for him (OC responsibility)

B) make a change at QB to someone who can run it the way it’s supposed to look if the incumbent can’t grasp it.

C) Middle ground in terms changing alignments, personnel and changing some concepts?

Last edited:

The dolphins just showed what having elite WR look like.

Advertisement
Back