“CRYSTOBALS” - Post them Here…….

Advertisement
How many clones does he have?
I want to know how many F bombs were dropped around the College HC community when Cristobal signed on the dotted line for Miami.

He was a Top 5 recruiter when he needed to take a private jet to see every recruit. Now that he just needs to drive 30 mins to meet with 70% of his class it's ridiculous.

Mario was at IMG today. Any chance he talked with this guy?

28769f47-ce1e-475d-9448-0437d39ba614_text.gif

Bro.
Mario came in like Frank White when he came out of prison.
Now he’s out recruiting like he’s motha****n Obi Wan Kenobi and sht.

“Im committed to Clemson coach”

“That is not the school Your should go to”

“That is not the school I should go to”

“The Crib is calling you to greatness. Make them respect your decision”

“Please respect my decision”

Advertisement
Agreed. We all need to keep the hope, but temper expectations. Considering where we're coming from, and the direction we're heading, there's no scenario where we should end up legitimately disappointed. It's all icing at this point.

I don't like this kind of talk. "Temper expectations" sounds a lot like "keeping expectations in kilter" circa Larry Corker.

We just paid this man 80 million dollars and presumably enough money to hire almost any staff he might want plus a commitment to provide the off field infrastructure he will need. I don't wanna hear any more excuses frankly.

These recruiting battles are the first big tests for him, we can't sit around and feel sorry for ourselves, we must still demand elite results from a coach that is being paid elite dollars.

Elite results starts with closing the deal on Kelly and Stewart and grabbing two portal defensive ends who can start/rotate in for 2022. Same with cornerback, close the deal on Graves, Rogers, and at least one of those San Diego kids, then grab a portal corner or two who can start/rotate in for 2022.

Advertisement
My sense is that we are being overly optimistic, given that there is less than a week to ESD. The realistic wish is to get a few great players like Kelly, and have a number of others (Banks, Stewart, et al) decide to sign in February.
All of this. We are going get a few but realistically Miami probably going have to use the portal to fill some holes.

Come one come all that are athletic and willing to put in the work. This is the start of the come back baby. Climb aboard or stay off the tracks since this train is leaving the station and isn’t going to stop until we hit the playoffs.
Playoffs?? Playoffs??? *win the Natty fify

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of my Sophomore Linebackers just texted me this.

View attachment 167154

He's not a kid Miami is recruiting at the moment but I just want to show you guys how the perception is changing already with these kids.
This kid ain't NEVER spoke about Miami before.
You couldn’t have given a better response.

I'm still on the fence with Mario but the recruiting reaction has been astounding. Fingers crossed for an insane 2023 class.
That 2023 class is offense heavy. Us possibly bringing in Joe Brady and showing this offense is going to be high octane next year and you give a kid like Brandon Innis a reason to stay home and not go across the country to play for Lincoln Riley. Mark Fletcher too.

Advertisement
Back