“CRYSTOBALS” - Post them Here…….

1639068573399.png

Advertisement
My sense is that we are being overly optimistic, given that there is less than a week to ESD. The realistic wish is to get a few great players like Kelly, and have a number of others (Banks, Stewart, et al) decide to sign in February.
If anyone is thinking that we'll get multiple signatures this month from kids who did not previously commit to UM, then yes, that's overly optimistic. But I think most of us are thinking along your lines exactly. Current commits (fingers crossed), plus Kelly, maybe M'ba, but probably not any signees coming out of nowhere. Pick up a handful more in January and top it off in February.

My sense is that we are being overly optimistic, given that there is less than a week to ESD. The realistic wish is to get a few great players like Kelly, and have a number of others (Banks, Stewart, et al) decide to sign in February.
Agreed. We all need to keep the hope, but temper expectations. Considering where we're coming from, and the direction we're heading, there's no scenario where we should end up legitimately disappointed. It's all icing at this point.

If anyone is thinking that we'll get multiple signatures this month from kids who did not previously commit to UM, then yes, that's overly optimistic. But I think most of us are thinking along your lines exactly. Current commits (fingers crossed), plus Kelly, maybe M'ba, but probably not any signees coming out of nowhere. Pick up a handful more in January and top it off in February.
I’m expecting we steal 4 minimum from Oregon’s class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back