‘That’s crap, just crap.’

Advertisement
Advertisement
This will definitely trickle down to recruiting and it already has. You don't think recruits and parents see what a colossal buffoon Mario is a day game coach botching almost every decision and losing games. Every opposing coach is eating this up and Mario adds fuel to fire every week outlining just how pathetic he is. Look in the mirror Marion and for the most part you have a dumb squad of players. You are the ring leader too. Wasting that timeout near the end of the just shows everyone what clown he is. It's an every game event that Mario embarrasses himself on national stage. Like I said when he got here, UM needs to hire a fulltime assistant to make critical decisions during game time. Mario is totally incapable of making smart intelligent decisions to win games. The entire team sees this. I think the portal will be very busy in the upcoming year.

They could hire 10 full time assts to make decisions and it wouldn’t help cause Mario thinks he’s the sharpest knife in the draw and he’s not going to admit anything other than that EVER.

Advertisement
Mario been a corch for many MANY years already, THIS is what got him here. this isnt Manny learning on the job, he been making these types of decisions annually, I doubt they change anytime soon, it would be complete rebuild of his identity, I dont see that happening anytime soon.. ever..

Its going to a long next three years. Circle Year 6 as the "Time's Up" deadline.

Advertisement
These were Mario’s words describing the George penalty.

It’s for sure a terrible mistake from a kid who was in the heat of the moment. He should pay his natural consequences and learn.

You know what else is ‘crap?’

Not emphasizing coaching mistakes as the same ‘crap.’ Being disingenuous with reporters about time management and timeout issues.

Everyone in the world knows the GT game was a wild error. National news! That wasn’t the only egregious error this season. Last year, Mario hired and fired almost an entire staff. Errors, right? Yet, we didn’t hear that tone about his own mistakes.

Why?

The superficial ‘it’s on me’ statements don’t have that same harshness.

Why?

Forgive me if I think leadership is about being harder on yourself than on those you lead. A wise person once told me that’s how you build trust.

Mario’s going to be here for a while. I hope we get better because I’m going to support the program either way. But, so long as we’re ‘getting back to work,’ maybe this is an area we can work on, too. Respectfully.

A stubborn ******* with too much power and influence within an organization ALWAYS leads to poor results.

Always.

If Lane was our HC..we are undefeated and ranked #3 in nation right now.
Been writing this as season has gone on.
I knew this but I didn't want to be right. Was hoping Mario didn't turn into Wario.
Would we?? Would Lane have gotten the recruits and few good portal guys? I’m no slurper

These were Mario’s words describing the George penalty.

It’s for sure a terrible mistake from a kid who was in the heat of the moment. He should pay his natural consequences and learn.

You know what else is ‘crap?’

Not emphasizing coaching mistakes as the same ‘crap.’ Being disingenuous with reporters about time management and timeout issues.

Everyone in the world knows the GT game was a wild error. National news! That wasn’t the only egregious error this season. Last year, Mario hired and fired almost an entire staff. Errors, right? Yet, we didn’t hear that tone about his own mistakes.

Why?

The superficial ‘it’s on me’ statements don’t have that same harshness.

Why?

Forgive me if I think leadership is about being harder on yourself than on those you lead. A wise person once told me that’s how you build trust.

Mario’s going to be here for a while. I hope we get better because I’m going to support the program either way. But, so long as we’re ‘getting back to work,’ maybe this is an area we can work on, too. Respectfully.
f4a539b7-4fde-4d24-a2dc-de755066f13a_text.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back