2023 ‘23 OT - Monroe Freeling

They do not have a home stadium. For a few years they would use local Rec stadium here in Park West but past season played at Johnson Hagood. I'd be into a friday game, head to Moes Crosstown for pregame!!!
I am not sure next years schedule but ill find out.
If this kid keeps showing interest we definitely need to do it.. in Canes gear. I'm gonna ask my son if he's heard of that school or their football team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I love these OL battles. I think it's one position where we can take on anything team, including Bama and UGA and be like bring it, along with TE.

Advertisement
Rusty Mansell at UGA 247 site believes that Stacey Searels is doing a great job with Freeling. Apparently they really hit it off - he feels Searels has put them in a really strong spot with Freling..

UGA is about to find themselves in a numbers crunch on the OL soon. They need tackles but they are in it for a few, Freeling being one of them but they are about to land one in Kelton Smith. I just want the kid to make it to his OV during Legends weekend. After that, let the chips fall where they may.

UGA is about to find themselves in a numbers crunch on the OL soon. They need tackles but they are in it for a few, Freeling being one of them but they are about to land one in Kelton Smith. I just want the kid to make it to his OV during Legends weekend. After that, let the chips fall where they may.
Searels is telling kids they will take 5 OL total. Will bebefit a kid to be able to play multiple positions on the OL

Rusty Mansell at UGA 247 site believes that Stacey Searels is doing a great job with Freeling. Apparently they really hit it off - he feels Searels has put them in a really strong spot with Freeling..
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Searles ?

Advertisement
ND cooled him for whatever reason. UGA is definitely one we should watch out for but they are loading up on Lineman and still going to go after the high ranked kids. Have to knock the OV out of the park.

ND cooled him for whatever reason. UGA is definitely one we should watch out for but they are loading up on Lineman and still going to go after the high ranked kids. Have to knock the OV out of the park.

I don’t think so…

“Four-star OL Monroe Freeling — This is another interesting one worth tracking. For some reason there has been chatter going around or rumors, if you will, about whether or not Freeling has a spot in Notre Dame’s class. From what I can gather, he 100% has the green light if he wants to commit to head coach Marcus Freeman, offensive line coach Harry Hiestand and offensive coordinator Tommy Rees. The staff wants him at Notre Dame. Again, I’m not sure where these rumors are coming from but they are getting spread and just to clear it up — if Freeling wants in at Notre Dame right now, he has the opportunity to join the class. Clemson, Florida, Miami and Georgia are others in play for Freeling, but Notre Dame put itself in a good spot with a strong visit this weekend. He has hit it off with four-star offensive tackle and Notre Dame commit”

From ND’s weekend wrap up.

Advertisement
Back