2023 ‘23 OT - Monroe Freeling

Advertisement
Any recruit visiting today from out of town got supreme weather. Couldn’t have gotten any better. I felt so guilty being indoors that I just conjured up a reason to go have lunch on the beach. Lol.
This weather today was best of year.. this weekend hands down not gonna be touched.. Im not even joking after how many pitchers got flushed down.. ELITE AND SPECIAL

Needed to make a move on him and it sounds like we did. He is not a South Carolina born and raised kid so he isn’t the Clemson lock like many believe. You can say Clemson might develop players better than us but OL is not one of them.
And that narrative will change in the near future.

Y’all’s picture of what South Carolina is does not coincide with mount pleasant. It’s a very affluent suburb of Charleston. Also usc does better with the East coast of South Carolina than Clemson does. If he fits in in mount pleasant then he will fit in at UM.
100%
Mount Pleasant is wealthy and has great schools. OCA (of which I know a few teachers there) has begun and continued their development of baseball, football and basketball players
the school is only half a decade old and has already built a **** of a rep for athletes
Chad Grier coached and recruited this kid (will grier's dad)
Sam Hartman, is one of the more known alumn

Advertisement
South Carolina always has some freakish athletes...

From Basketball players like Ja Morant, Zion Williamson & Kevin Garnett, to Football players like DeAndre Hopkins, Deebo Samuel, AJ Green, Alston Jefferey, Stephon Gilmore, Jadeveon Clowney, DeMarcus Lawrence, Robert Quinn, John Abraham, Jonathan Joseph, Hunter Renfrow etc...

Zion Nelson our LT & we signed 5-star TE Jaleel Skinner last year from South Car too.
U better say it 🐐 they be sleeping on us! We keep some killa s down here. They just be overlooking them

From Basketball players like Ja Morant, Zion Williamson & Kevin Garnett, to Football players like DeAndre Hopkins, Deebo Samuel, AJ Green, Alston Jefferey, Stephon Gilmore, Jadeveon Clowney, DeMarcus Lawrence, Robert Quinn, John Abraham, Jonathan Joseph, Hunter Renfrow etc...

Zion Nelson our LT & we signed 5-star TE Jaleel Skinner last year from South Car too.
Thanks for shouting out Deebo Samuel 🐐 that’s my nephew & I’m so proud of him! He overcame a lot & beat the odds💪🏾

Don’t forget the Geathers, Littlejohn and Boulware clans.

Last edited:
If we lay an egg in College station like we did against Bama last year..we will lose some momentum. That’s what I’m referring to. These kids still are not old enough to remember when we were great. We have had one good season in there lifetime. (2017), they have lived though the “Is Miami finally back?” years and every time we fell flat on our face. I’m not going to be fooled into thinking all these elite level kids are sold on things being different in March just like that. Don’t do it to yourself. We need to put some numbers on the board come Fall. I believe we will.
Pull ur thongs out ur krack & MAN UP! We got sum killa don the staff now! Recruiters & developers! We ready!

Advertisement
Add 1-2 NY/NJ/CT/MASS and we are good. TVD, JHH are going to be current starters for us. CT has the prep academies, NJ has great football Those northern states fit our student body as we have a ton of those transplants on campus..and they are use to big city life.
CT prep schools are trying hard to land big time players to be somebody in the game. They have done an ok job of that! There’s an OT that will end up at Alabama etc. I always try and check out the kids in Mass also. Sometimes Jersey as my brother lives there. So i agree with the post here.

I get that we are talking about different sports, but how great is the Elite 8 appearance for recruiting purposes? We are showing that with a change at the helm (BJ replacement with a real AD), the possibilities of vast improvement exists. I can appreciate that this team has little impact from Radakovich due to the short tenure that he has had, but a winning culture in the University is contagious. The rising tide lifts all boats and everything out of Coral Gables is incredibly positive right now. What a change from December 1!

Advertisement
100%
Mount Pleasant is wealthy and has great schools. OCA (of which I know a few teachers there) has begun and continued their development of baseball, football and basketball players
the school is only half a decade old and has already built a **** of a rep for athletes
Chad Grier coached and recruited this kid (will grier's dad)
Sam Hartman, is one of the more known alumn
Where do they play home games? I looked at the campus on satellite map and didn't see a stadium. I live up near Charleston Southern and wouldn't mind seeing him play this year.

U better say it 🐐 they be sleeping on us! We keep some killa s down here. They just be overlooking them
The Coastal Slave States and the states we migrated to in mass produce the highest numbers. Through an ancestral we believe our people came into the Port at Savannah in the rice plantations to eventually being Slaves and then Sharecroppers in what we believe is modern day Belleview, Fl outside of Ocala.

Advertisement
Always man, I went crazy when we got Jaleel cuz tbh they be sleeping on the 864 the most. We been like that pretty much my entire lifetime. I remember growing up and going to watch Byrnes when they were loaded. Spartanburg county is probably the best in the 864 then Anderson and then Greenville

Where do they play home games? I looked at the campus on satellite map and didn't see a stadium. I live up near Charleston Southern and wouldn't mind seeing him play this year.
They do not have a home stadium. For a few years they would use local Rec stadium here in Park West but past season played at Johnson Hagood. I'd be into a friday game, head to Moes Crosstown for pregame!!!
I am not sure next years schedule but ill find out.

Advertisement
Back