‘22 mock class

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s February, we have a whole 11 months before any prospect can sign a LOI, unless you’re brand new to recruting you should know by now that 11 months ahead from ENSD is too far out ahead to make any bold predictions, you know how much shìt changes in recruiting from a week to week basis, 11 whole months is literally like a lifetime for a 17/18 year old kid to change his mind 100 times over lol.

Prospects boards change frequently, sometimes a kid you were really high on in the Spring drops down your Board come Fall & sometimes a kid that was way down on your board in the Spring rises way up the board come Winter.

Recruiting is extremely fluid & fluctuating all the time, just be patient & wait a while & the picture will become more clearer as time progresses. Keep in mind, this is still Miami, too many early commitments = late decommits.

Just give it some time, in a few months you all will know exactly who we’re after & how good a chance we’ll have.

It’s February, we have a whole 11 months before any prospect can sign a LOI, unless you’re brand new to recruting you should know by now that 11 months ahead from ENSD is too far out ahead to make any bold predictions, you know how much shìt changes in recruiting from a week to week basis, 11 whole months is literally like a lifetime for a 17/18 year old kid to change his mind 100 times over lol.

Prospects boards change frequently, sometimes a kid you were really high on in the Spring drops down your Board come Fall & sometimes a kid that was way down on your board in the Spring rises way up the board come Winter.

Recruiting is extremely fluid & fluctuating all the time, just be patient & wait a while & the picture will become more clearer as time progresses. Keep in mind, this is still Miami, too many early commitments = late decommits.

Just give it some time, in a few months you all will know exactly who we’re after & how good a chance we’ll have.

So you are saying I wasted my time on the mock class?:abnormal:

Actually, I agree with the GOAT, but its still a lot of fun to ponder and discuss.

So you are saying I wasted my time on the mock class?:abnormal:

Actually, I agree with the GOAT, but its still a lot of fun to ponder and discuss.
Lol, I’m not saying people shouldn’t discuss it, I’m just saying that it’s really really early to go all in on who may or may not be in the class, there are prospects the staff may really like in Feb but then come late Nov/early December they may not like them as much, it happens literally every class.

Advertisement
Like someone said Stewart, WB, and Armella are the prize catches and will be dogfights until the end. As they should.

Advertisement
I think we’ll end up with a few Hallandale kids if we want to take them. Those guys can play and Trob’s tight with Rosegreen, their HC. Weldon and Jaylin Marshall as LB/Striker types, Alfozno Allen and Rose in the backend CB/S.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back