DT
Lyons, Cleveland
DE
Aybar, Jones jr, Kenyatta, Anderson, Stewart, Johnson
LB
Bissainthe, Lathan, Devin Smith
DB
Little jr, Mullen, Allen, McCall, Wilson,
We aren't recruiting turner FYI, we may be "talking" to him but he will not be our qb signee

Advertisement
The following is an excellent mock class until someone that actually knows something does one

QB 1 TBD
RB 1
WR 2-3 Jackson, Mortimer
TE 1-2 Taylor, Maryland
OL 4 Armella

DL 5-6 Cleveland, Stewart, Jones, Jackson, Moore, Johnson
LB 2-3 Bissainthe
CB 3 Spells, Little, Rogers, Allen
S 2 Wilson, Lymon
P 1 TBD

P.S. That is more of a wish list than a mock class, but we do have a good shot at many of those.
Nice mock...at 27 players though. 2 LB brings us to 26 and 3 OL or 3 CB or 5 DL bring us to 25. Really too, have to think Diaz goes with a portal Punter too, so 24 +portal Punter.

Nice mock...at 27 players though. 2 LB brings us to 26 and 3 OL or 3 CB or 5 DL bring us to 25. Really too, have to think Diaz goes with a portal Punter too, so 24 +portal Punter.

NCAA is going to have loosen the hard cap/ICs rule even just temporary. Way too many kids will be stuck in the portal with no place to go.

Advertisement
From the tape and his measurables I'm going to go out on a limb and say Jaamal Johnson doesn't sign here.

None of the DE's really knock my socks off this cycle outside of Stewart, even then his bend and change of direction are just okay. What is his shuttle? He's long, strong and fast as **** and that warrants the rating, but just doesn't seem + at bend and agility in his tape. But who am I?

Last edited:
From the tape and his measurables I'm going to go out on a limb and say Jaamal Johnson doesn't sign here.

None of the DE's really knock my socks off this cycle outside of Stewart, even then his bend and change of direction are just okay. What is his shuttle? He's long, strong and fast as **** and that warrants the rating, but just doesn't seem + at bend and agility in his tape. But who am I?
This is an insane take. For one Johnson is an absolute baller and will be signing here and have u watched Marvin jones, kelly, nolton, Anderson’s tape??

Advertisement
This is an insane take. For one Johnson is an absolute baller and will be signing here and have u watched Marvin jones, kelly, nolton, Anderson’s tape??
I really meant our main targets, so Johnson, Jackson, Jones, Stewart. Haven't had a chance to check any of those guys out. And to follow up I don't think they're bad, or even average prospects; but for a class touted as being this breathtaking collection, I wasn't really wowed outside of Stewart.

I'm not seeing it with Johnson. We can amicably disagree there.

Edit: Anderson kid is long, twitchy and aggressive. What's the word on him?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back