WR Jontavious Carter off the team

Advertisement
wow ...I welcome more WR's...in recruiting...more game changers...

These WR's that we are recruiting are missing a "Golden" opportunity to develop and play in a real pro-style system
that will show case their skills and they can become good players in the NFL

Seriously!!??
I really thought this dude had a future here. Anybody have any insight?

Advertisement
Like Ridler said, how do you guys notice this ****? lmao

/ jhall is gonna be mad

Last edited by a moderator:
We have 6 good young receivers on our team but numbers wise we are low. If injuries start rolling in at wr we will be in trouble. Wouldn't be surprised if we took 3 more to go with Langham. Malik Mayweather the walk-on did look pretty good in his highlights. He had Ivy League offers.

Pretty foolish move if this is a playing time issue. If one or two guys go down for any period of time he could gotten some PT. Look at Herb Waters last year. Golden recently mentioned his concerns with WR depth. Maybe this was already in the pipeline....

If you include Dewey as gone as well that makes 10 guys from 2012 class no longer on the team. Witt couldn't help it and Thompson decided on baseball but thats alot of guys who didn't make it to their second season.

Advertisement
If you include Dewey as gone as well that makes 10 guys from 2012 class no longer on the team. Witt couldn't help it and Thompson decided on baseball but thats alot of guys who didn't make it to their second season.

Thompson actually tore **** in his shoulder making him give up Football

Looking at the kids pics on instagram, he was part of Gabe Terry, Eddie Johnson and a couple others. All no longer on the team so it almost fits.

Advertisement

If we miss on some from offensive side of the ball we're fine. Can't say the same about the defensive side of the ball.

If he left on his own, it's a testament to the spoiled ways of today. The dude was a fcking freshmans. Guys are so fcking impatient it makes me sick. He had a great fall and really stood out in a few highlight videos. Makes me sick to see how impatient guys are. How much did Mike Irving play as a freshmans?

Advertisement
I thought he looked good in all these fall camp clips.. That's unfortunate. Wish him well.

If he left on his own, it's a testament to the spoiled ways of today. The dude was a fcking freshmans. Guys are so fcking impatient it makes me sick. He had a great fall and really stood out in a few highlight videos. Makes me sick to see how impatient guys are. How much did Mike Irving play as a freshmans?
getting dangerously close to jumping the shark by combining Irving and freshmans in the same sentence. add in moran or apocryphal and it's over.

Advertisement
Back