Gurvan Hall High on Canes (SIAP)

Was on another site and read an interview with Hall. He said, "I love the coaching staff and I'm good friends with Amari Carter and Trajan Bandy". Since the big public/bag schools gonna be coming hard at him, its good to hear he seems focused on The U. I know 2018 a big year for us at DB. With Frierson committed and Russell offered, would that be it for S/SS. Is Jobe more regarded as a CB or Safety? Same for Campbell?

Advertisement
If we get Hall and Frierson I don't mind whoever the third safety is. I think Jobe is more CB and Campbell could be that hybrid type of CB/S Diaz likes.

I've said a lot on here most of y'all panicking over Gurvan are completely off...

He has a great relationship with Coach Diaz & Banda, he looks up to Amari like a big brother & his pops is a Canes fans, those are all our advantages...

Obviously, as things progress and his recruitment heats up things are bound to change, but he's not a kid I worry a whole lot about, I think we'll land him.

With Jobe... Well, y'all should pretty much know the drill with that one.

Advertisement
Frierson and Blades are canes.
Hall and Ivey are very likely to be Canes.

And its going to be all out war to get Campbell and Jobe. We better be on Asante Samuel hard.

Also, we got two former Canes over there on staff at PB Lakes, that's a big help for us with Hall.

Advertisement
Just got back from a trip in the time machine. Turns out uf just puts more guys in the league right now and randy feels like family.

Whats the hype for Jobe? and I'm asking in regards to his age playing a part in my question. Is he turning 19 or 20 by season? if 20, then dude is a CFB junior playing against 15-18year olds, of course he looks like a stud...

Advertisement
Frierson and Blades are canes.
Hall and Ivey are very likely to be Canes.

And its going to be all out war to get Campbell and Jobe. We better be on Asante Samuel hard.

This is a perfect assessment of the 2018 battle for DBs.

If we get Frierson, Blades, Ivey and Hall, anything on top of that is gravy, and South Florida is loaded with DB's anyway in 2018, not really worried about what Jobe, Samuel, etc. may or may not do.

Advertisement
See a lot of people prepping their nalgas for the potential loss of Jobe, saying "not worried if he leaves, SFL is loaded at DB in 18"... But, u need to go rewatch this kids tape. I think him and Lingard are the most exciting talent on our board for 18 and we need to keep this type of talent home. I think we will

Jobe is as good as gone. Let's just focus that energy on the other prospects.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back