What are Robert Burns stats so far this season????????

Advertisement
Another week another zero carry game.

What a weird situation. Seriously questioning if dude is a take.

This week he drank three bottles of water, patted 10 teammates on the back for good plays, and played catch for roughly 15 minutes on the sideline. I'd say it was a breakout performance on his part. All joking aside, I wish the best for him and I hope he can get/stay healthy so he has a great college career at Miami. Needless to say though I'm worried he won't be able to get healthy.

Advertisement
Huge mystery. Is Gulliver any good or in playoff contention? Maybe they made a back door deal that they wouldnt play him and risk injury esp if they are not playing for anything and they suck.

I think some posters said on here and I agree, he should have transferred to another school. Southridge or Columbus or something. This kid literally hasnt done anything worth talking about since his freshmen year. All this is pure hype. Im not sure ive ever seen UM take a kid as much as an unknown as him.

Huge mystery. Is Gulliver any good or in playoff contention? Maybe they made a back door deal that they wouldnt play him and risk injury esp if they are not playing for anything and they suck.

I think some posters said on here and I agree, he should have transferred to another school. Southridge or Columbus or something. This kid literally hasnt done anything worth talking about since his freshmen year. All this is pure hype. Im not sure ive ever seen UM take a kid as much as an unknown as him.

Pretty sure Gulliver is independent or something along those lines and can't play in playoffs regardless of record

He's not an unknown he's a top 50 player according to ESPN. Probably based purely off his ceiling but I agree he's done absolutely nothing in his career

He's got a 116yds in KR's, lol

I'm not really concerned about his stats this year, I've seen enough from him in previous years to see he can be a very good RB.

One thing for sure, is he should be supremely healthy & ready to go day 1 for us, idk in what capacity this staff will use him next year, but he definitely needs to be given a shot at KR since that's pretty much all he's done this season.

Pretty sure Gulliver is independent or something along those lines and can't play in playoffs regardless of record

He's not an unknown he's a top 50 player according to ESPN. Probably based purely off his ceiling but I agree he's done absolutely nothing in his career

Sounds a lot like Butch Davis.

Advertisement

Gulliver alum here, Baez still has very strong ties to the program, it wouldn't surprise me at all if gulliver and UM agreed to limit burns' play in order to keep him healthy

Gulliver alum here, Baez still has very strong ties to the program, it wouldn't surprise me at all if gulliver and UM agreed to limit burns' play in order to keep him healthy

Nice.. I love this kid's upside. LOVE! should be our main ball handler- NEXT YEAR, thats how high i am (on him)

LOL - We should keep him on the bench until we get to the CFP. Our opponent wont know what hit 'em

LOL - We should keep him on the bench until we get to the CFP. Our opponent wont know what hit 'em

So start him the second to last game of next season?

Advertisement
He's averaging 1 apathy per game.

I hope UM isn't counting on much from this dude. He's got about 40 carries his entire HS career.

Advertisement
Total waste of a scholarship. LMAO @ those thinking there's some deal with us to limit his time playing.

He's averaging 1 apathy per game.

I hope UM isn't counting on much from this dude. He's got about 40 carries his entire HS career.

I haven't seen a more baffling situation recruiting than this....

What has this kid done?

Looks like Tarzan. Plays like Jane if Jane refused to ever play.

I mean it's just baffling though. Richt has targeted elite backs before. WTF does he see in this guy?

He's the anti-thesis of Sean Taylor coming out of Gulliver.

Advertisement
Back