Bradley Jennings Jr.

AK_Cane

Junior
Premium
Since I didn't see it posted yet. He may be pulling the trigger tonight. Just tweeted out "big news coming tonight, stay tuned."

Advertisement
Good news if true....

Add in Wilder and call it a year for the LB class...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good news if true....

Not sure Wilder gets in now with Bradley taking that spot. Staff doesn't want to play games

He might have a spot since young got kicked off. Anyway we should because I assuredly think he is better than McCray at linebacker.

I agree, trust me I want Wilder in this class just as much as the next guy. Something just seems off about his recruitment

Regardless of what you think of his game, this is a nice pull by Hartley and Diaz. Do not be fooled: FSU wanted this guy in their class, and Hartley snatched him. Good job.

Advertisement
Good news if true....

Not sure Wilder gets in now with Bradley taking that spot. Staff doesn't want to play games

He might have a spot since young got kicked off. Anyway we should because I assuredly think he is better than McCray at linebacker.

Coach could be sending a message too . Wait and play games you lose your spot .

Good news if true....

I agree, trust me I want Wilder in this class just as much as the next guy. Something just seems off about his recruitment

I feel you, I want both but Wilder seems like unless he's all in for us will go elsewhere

Advertisement
No he's not the best LB right now but I've seen Pete say before that he would be the toughest guy in our class. That's huge right there. Get him in develop him in S&C and he'll be behind Shaq, Zack, & Mike for for a few years depending on what position he plays.

The tough guys always make it. Always good to steal one from the noles especially a legacy, whether they pretend they want him or not.

No he's not the best LB right now but I've seen Pete say before that he would be the toughest guy in our class. That's huge right there. Get him in develop him in S&C and he'll be behind Shaq, Zack, & Mike for for a few years depending on what position he plays.

The tough guys always make it. Always good to steal one from the noles especially a legacy, whether they pretend they want him or not.

Exactly right, give me the kids with the chip on their shoulder willing to work for it. Might not be the best recruit out of high school but I think with a proper S&C program and a few years he will be fine. Good thing he can sit behind the big three and learn

To flip a free shoes U legacy and a Jacksonville kid is a huge signal that Miami's recruiting on par with them and the gates. Agree with another poster that the Wilder recruiting is weird. I really wanted him, but I don't know if staff cooled or if he's coming.

Advertisement
Back