Jobe Interview

Advertisement
That ****** didn’t tell the staff he was flipping? I hope you get buried on the depth chart.

yikes, you watch that interview and you wonder how our coaches couldn't figure out earlier he wasn't coming here. he clearly didn't give a **** about them.

its one thing to flip, its another thing to laugh about not even telling them ahead of time. and letting them find out on twitter. oh well.

He needs some humble pie. Hope he’s still struggling to finish college in a few years and gets demolished when we play them

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid's a *****

Hmm i wonder why Miami hurricanes fans were the worst on twitter.. umm maybe cause you dogged the whole fan base and coaching staff.

Not to mention disrespecting one of the most idolized Canes of all time - ST

yikes, you watch that interview and you wonder how our coaches couldn't figure out earlier he wasn't coming here. he clearly didn't give a **** about them.

its one thing to flip, its another thing to laugh about not even telling them ahead of time. and letting them find out on twitter. oh well.

Seriously, no idea how they couldn't tell this kid is a total jack***. He also made a point to call out the U for the worst fans. Unbelievable.

Seriously, no idea how they couldn't tell this kid is a total jack***. He also made a point to call out the U for the worst fans. Unbelievable.

lol, I get the fans part. they been pretty ruthless to him on twitter and apparently facebook. either way, I hope this is the LAST thread on here about him.

Advertisement

lol, I get the fans part. they been pretty ruthless to him on twitter and apparently facebook. either way, I hope this is the LAST thread on here about him.

What did he expect? Not too many kids committed for like 2 years, then 1000% committed, then doing it for ST26, then 5000% committed and shutting it down, only to not even tell the coaches he was signing with the devil. AND signed early.

Advertisement
Worst Fanbase: Miami Hurricanes

Okay, drop an interception on watch how many N-bombs fly your way. Don't believe me? Ask Jalen Hurts.

Wish Sean Taylor would rise from the grave and lay him out like that punter in the pro bowl.

They could tell. They just didn’t want it to be true because they really wanted him

You had the high horse brigade come and knock me along with other posters like Chise, gogeta, etc... saying that he wasn't coming here dating back to February of last year (day after NSD for the '17 class). Kid's as low character as you get. Same characteristics that you saw from Keith Bryant who was a colossal bust at FSU. Wouldn't surprise me if he transfers out after a year.

Advertisement
Back