Richt Post Game comment

Advertisement
He told us earlier in the year "that we aren't there yet."

He basically begged cane fans to temper our expectations. But we rarely listen (well some of us do).

We shouldnt get blown out the way we did

were missing talent dont get me wrong but we have alot of kids playing in the NFL soon enough

We shouldnt get blown out the way we did

were missing talent dont get me wrong but we have alot of kids playing in the NFL soon enough

how many of our seniors and juniors will make an impact in nfl? seriously.

Advertisement
you see how slow alot of our dbs looked? Cager, Dayal, and Langham looked like they had cement shoes compared to clemson wrs.

Tough game. Undermanned at the offensive skill positions with a limited QB who has basically been a gamer all year but doesn’t have the requisite skill set needed to be dominant. Factor that in with a team with no experience playing in any big games, limited depth, and breaks that just didn’t go our way tonight, and you have a recipe for a blowout against a team that has very little weaknesses.

We need to keep stacking classes, great player upon great player, and focus on building great Olines and Dlines.

We’d be very fortunate if we could get back our juniors, especially on defense.

Advertisement
We have not dominant talent on our offensive line, and Clemson wisely lined up arguably the best DT in college football over our true freshman guard. Games look like this one when you are dominated at the point of attack. I'd like to call ND as my first witness. How you call the game can also impact the outcome, but nothing limits play calling like a QB who is erratic in both his decision making and accuracy and an offensive line that struggles at both pass blocking and run blocking.

you see how slow alot of our dbs looked? Cager, Dayal, and Langham looked like they had cement shoes compared to clemson wrs.

Mike Irvin, Jr. better do something or he's gonna end up finishing his career as an OG.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami has good enough players to put up a respectable showing against Clemson

Miami has good enough players to not get pushed around by Pitt

Miami has good enough players to comfortably beat mediocre teams

I love the end result of this season. The 10-2 record and NYD bowl is a definite progress but there are other issues besides talent. Just getting better players didn't work for him at Georgia.

Miami has good enough players to put up a respectable showing against Clemson

Miami has good enough players to not get pushed around by Pitt

Miami has good enough players to comfortably beat mediocre teams

I love the end result of this season. The 10-2 record and NYD bowl is a definite progress but there are other issues besides talent. Just getting better players didn't work for him at Georgia.
Had to beat Alabama and not that many teams have beat Alabama

We need a QB. It’s not that hard to understand. No depth at TE or RB and Richards (hurt all year). Offensive Line needs more talent. Defensive secondary lacks numbers. Only recruiting fixes these problems.

Advertisement
Back