Your Opinion - Golden and the Prez

TedHendricks is playing this board like a fiddle. This dude's the new BigConch. He's preying on us at our time of desperation, but he's pushed it a little too far with the whole list. LULZ. Good work, Ted.

Literally everything I've said was going to happen has happened so far other than my awful game score predictions. From saying Shalala was stepping down to talking about the woman who suspended AQM. I've been right on everything so far.

The list wasn't some tangible piece of paper being passed around the office with everybody righting names on it. It was typed up in one sitting that took place over a few hours during winter break so only a few students who have worked with the admin or on scholar lists were present. It was overseen by 10 low to middle level admin who had final say and consequently ranked the options. The students did not rank them. We threw names out and our bosses took which ones they wanted, ordered them, and sent them to higher ups who ordered them differently and so on and so forth. It was done in a rush and when Golden came back further steps were seen as unnecessary.

If I implied that there was some magic document that students were dictating, my bad. It was a thorough, analytical word document with a few names taken with slight input from students close to the admin. We had 1% input on the list.

All the other updates on Butch and other potential replacements have come from this semester from admin employees, not last year's list and I've differentiated that. Last year's rankings were a rough template for then and I'm giving you updates now that are independent as if the list never existed because we are so far removed from it and the school wont be in scramble mode.

So I'll say it again. It is a 50-50 shot that Golden will get fired if the team goes 6-6. Back in December of 2013, a hasty list was put together of potential replacements and it was reviewed by actual paid bosses after some students had minimal input in it. That list of replacements has undergone massive reconfiguring and is now its own entity and ay replacements are being controlled by the admin and I'm just reporting to you what they've told me and the top candidates are generally the same. You've agreed with this and the media is reporting it so I'll do my best to keep feeding information. What exactly did you not believe?

Advertisement
TedHendricks is playing this board like a fiddle. This dude's the new BigConch. He's preying on us at our time of desperation, but he's pushed it a little too far with the whole list. LULZ. Good work, Ted.

lmao, break it down Chise. What makes you so skeptical? talk to me

He claims to be a low-level student employee, but he's somehow got access to coaching lists. Then, he's talking about interns putting together coaching lists.

One of the oddest things is that there are plenty of UM people monitoring this board, yet this dude is spilling all kinds of information. Seems like it would be pretty easy for the UM people to determine who this guy is and to eradicate him. Just doesn't add up. I wanted to buy in, but there are too many signs telling me this is a sham.

Literally everything I've said was going to happen has happened so far other than my awful game score predictions. From saying Shalala was stepping down to talking about the woman who suspended AQM. I've been right on everything so far.

The list wasn't some tangible piece of paper being passed around the office with everybody righting names on it. It was typed up in one sitting that took place over a few hours during winter break so only a few students who have worked with the admin or on scholar lists were present. It was overseen by 10 low to middle level admin who had final say and consequently ranked the options. The students did not rank them. We threw names out and our bosses took which ones they wanted, ordered them, and sent them to higher ups who ordered them differently and so on and so forth. It was done in a rush and when Golden came back further steps were seen as unnecessary.

If I implied that there was some magic document that students were dictating, my bad. It was a thorough, analytical word document with a few names taken with slight input from students close to the admin. We had 1% input on the list.

All the other updates on Butch and other potential replacements have come from this semester from admin employees, not last year's list and I've differentiated that. Last year's rankings were a rough template for then and I'm giving you updates now that are independent as if the list never existed because we are so far removed from it and the school wont be in scramble mode.

So I'll say it again. It is a 50-50 shot that Golden will get fired if the team goes 6-6. Back in December of 2013, a hasty list was put together of potential replacements and it was reviewed by actual paid bosses after some students had minimal input in it. That list of replacements has undergone massive reconfiguring and is now its own entity and ay replacements are being controlled by the admin and I'm just reporting to you what they've told me and the top candidates are generally the same. You've agreed with this and the media is reporting it so I'll do my best to keep feeding information. What exactly did you not believe?

I'm a very suspicious guy. Professional negotiators tend to be that way.

He claims to be a low-level student employee, but he's somehow got access to coaching lists. Then, he's talking about interns putting together coaching lists.

One of the oddest things is that there are plenty of UM people monitoring this board, yet this dude is spilling all kinds of information. Seems like it would be pretty easy for the UM people to determine who this guy is and to eradicate him. Just doesn't add up. I wanted to buy in, but there are too many signs telling me this is a sham.

My bosses have brought this up to me before. They said I haven't crossed the line yet but to be careful. So you're right on that point.

I am a low-level employee and I've worked in the President's office for going on my third year. Not to sound like a douche, but you don't get that job unless you are thought of highly. So I may be low level employee, but evidently I'm a high enough level student.

Typing up sports related topics have always been relegated to the interns for the first step. Shalala and Blake James tell their lackeys to do it and it trickles down to us. That's been going on for a while. And when I say, "put together a coaching list," we just threw out names and then they were either shot down or approved of by our bosses. We hardly were calling the shots.

The admin doesn't care about football information since I'm not exactly revealing any breaking news. They would be more upset if I said something academic related or professor related. For example, there was going to be a movement in a department and I was told to clam up about it. wherrera8 was of the first to break Shalala resigning and he just posted about his private conversation he had with her that paints in her a bad light, but he wont be disciplined. The school would view that as something that deserves closer censorship that my talking about football attitudes from admin members. I haven't mentioned them by name and there's a reason for that.

The school doesn't mind a student sharing information with a dedicated/donating section of the fanbase as they are, after all, the more rabid wing of the fans. Let me ask you this: Do you think I've said anything yet that's really critical or classified? Golden goes 6-6 and it's 50% he gets fired is hardly some private news. And I've been a pretty active defender of the admin for the most part and the admin likes that seeing as I haven't met with an angry reaction from the board yet. So I understand why you are questioning me but the interns basically typed the list, not create it. And I haven't yet shared something that isn't acceptable to the admin. I've only shared semi-breaking news that most fans could have inferred naturally.

And give me some credit. I've been posting this information for a few months now and everything I've said has come true so far. That's not sheer coincidence.

Fair enough. I can accept that. Would posting a picture of my CaneCard help? It doesn't say, "President Employee," on it but that's the best I can think of. I'm doing my best to prove my credibility and my track record with the success of the information I've posted speaks to that. I haven't been wrong yet other than score guesses.

Advertisement

Fair enough. I can accept that. Would posting a picture of my CaneCard help? It doesn't say, "President Employee," on it but that's the best I can think of. I'm doing my best to prove my credibility and my track record with the success of the information I've posted speaks to that. I haven't been wrong yet other than score guesses.

You sound like a good dude. Like I said, I'm just suspicious by nature. The life I've lived has taught me not to believe anything. If you're legit it'll eventually prove out. And as far as all the information you've provided coming true I simply don't remember any specifics of information that you provided later coming true.

Ted- I have no reason to believe you are not legit. I graduated in 1995. Have donated for 20 years and season tix holder for over 10. I live in northeast but keep my tix and give them away and always have people in the seats. Last week was the first time I purposely kept the seats empty. If Golden comes back I am not donating and will cancel the seats. Just feel it's the only voice I have. What is maddening is the solve is simple. Hire Butch. It is that easy. Please relay to the decision makers. For a lot of alum that live in different states football is the main tie we have to the school

You sound like a good dude. Like I said, I'm just suspicious by nature. The life I've lived has taught me not to believe anything. If you're legit it'll eventually prove out. And as far as all the information you've provided coming true I simply don't remember any specifics of information that you provided later coming true.

All completely fair. You'll see what I say rings true as the season progresses.

I was right about...

1. Shalala stepping down the day before it was announced.

2. I said Golden was looking to go the sacrifice D'Onofrio route before Peter posted it in The Work.

3. I've relayed the same attitudes that DMoney and the other mods have stated that admin and boosters have shared before they posted it on the site.

4. I said Blake James and Shalala would come out with soft approaches before they did.

5. I called the admin's reactions to all fan activities before they happened and also got their opinions on racist billings.

There's more. I'll think of them later.

My bosses have brought this up to me before. They said I haven't crossed the line yet but to be careful. So you're right on that point.

I am a low-level employee and I've worked in the President's office for going on my third year. Not to sound like a douche, but you don't get that job unless you are thought of highly. So I may be low level employee, but evidently I'm a high enough level student.

Typing up sports related topics have always been relegated to the interns for the first step. Shalala and Blake James tell their lackeys to do it and it trickles down to us. That's been going on for a while. And when I say, "put together a coaching list," we just threw out names and then they were either shot down or approved of by our bosses. We hardly were calling the shots.

The admin doesn't care about football information since I'm not exactly revealing any breaking news. They would be more upset if I said something academic related or professor related. For example, there was going to be a movement in a department and I was told to clam up about it. wherrera8 was of the first to break Shalala resigning and he just posted about his private conversation he had with her that paints in her a bad light, but he wont be disciplined. The school would view that as something that deserves closer censorship that my talking about football attitudes from admin members. I haven't mentioned them by name and there's a reason for that.

The school doesn't mind a student sharing information with a dedicated/donating section of the fanbase as they are, after all, the more rabid wing of the fans. Let me ask you this: Do you think I've said anything yet that's really critical or classified? Golden goes 6-6 and it's 50% he gets fired is hardly some private news. And I've been a pretty active defender of the admin for the most part and the admin likes that seeing as I haven't met with an angry reaction from the board yet. So I understand why you are questioning me but the interns basically typed the list, not create it. And I haven't yet shared something that isn't acceptable to the admin. I've only shared semi-breaking news that most fans could have inferred naturally.

And give me some credit. I've been posting this information for a few months now and everything I've said has come true so far. That's not sheer coincidence.

Okay I have a good question. what are the chances Butch comes back in some capacity? even if it isn't as head coach. I mean, IMO, the greatest thing about him is his ability to identify talent. I think if he literally had complete control over scouting and recruiting, we would get amazing players year in and year out.
I just hope "the List" has Narduzzi, Chudzinski, Jeremy Pruitt & Kirby Smart (extremely Unlikely) to go along with Butch. NFL guys would be Vic Fangio (DC from the 49ers), Hue Jackson (OC Bengals), Pep Hamilton (OC Colts) just too name a few we have no shot at.

Advertisement

Don't post your Canecard, not worth the effort plus you might get in trouble and that's not something you need. If I remember correctly, a few months back you posted that if D'No didn't get his act together Golden would get pressure to fire him. And just a couple weeks ago Barry Jackson posted the same sentiment according to his sources as did Ariz on this very site.

Okay I have a good question. what are the chances Butch comes back in some capacity? even if it isn't as head coach. I mean, IMO, the greatest thing about him is his ability to identify talent. I think if he literally had complete control over scouting and recruiting, we would get amazing players year in and year out.
I just hope "the List" has Narduzzi, Chudzinski, Jeremy Pruitt & Kirby Smart (extremely Unlikely) to go along with Butch. NFL guys would be Vic Fangio (DC from the 49ers), Hue Jackson (OC Bengals), Pep Hamilton (OC Colts) just too name a few we have no shot at.

If Butch comes back, it will be as head coach or nothing. His philosophies are the polar opposites of Golden to come back as something else unless Golden scraps everything he has claimed to believe in thus far.

Most of those guys were on the list collection. I'd assume there's been some alteration of it since December.

Don't post your Canecard, not worth the effort plus you might get in trouble and that's not something you need. If I remember correctly, a few months back you posted that if D'No didn't get his act together Golden would get pressure to fire him. And just a couple weeks ago Barry Jackson posted the same sentiment according to his sources as did Ariz on this very site.

The thing that really ****es me off is that D'Onofrio is doing everything that Golden is asking him to. This is his Defense. Firing D'Onofrio makes Al look like a major hypocrite in my eyes. Besides, what real Defensive coordinator will come to this sinking ship? What head coach has saved his job by firing an assistant coach? Whether it is this or next year, Golden is done. Another year of irrelevance and possibly more!

The fact that a loss tomorrow does nothing and that going 6-6 is only 50/50 on Golden getting fired tells me all I need to know about the admin and BOT.

They either don't care about the football program or they don't understand anything about the game. I believe it's the first, although it's probably both. Sad for a program that revolutionized college football and put the University of Miami on the map.

Advertisement

You trippin cuz

THO is tha realist nigha here. (and he's prob white)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wait? So the admin didn't turn to the AD to put a list of coaches together and handed it to a bunch of monkeys instead? Gtfo

If Butch comes back, it will be as head coach or nothing. His philosophies are the polar opposites of Golden to come back as something else unless Golden scraps everything he has claimed to believe in thus far.

Most of those guys were on the list collection. I'd assume there's been some alteration of it since December.

How does the BOT factor into all of this? Up until this info, "the BOT" were the only group I ever heard about when it came to dissatisfaction with the current coaching staff and making moves to possibly make changes.

How does the BOT factor into all of this? Up until this info, "the BOT" were the only group I ever heard about when it came to dissatisfaction with the current coaching staff and making moves to possibly make changes.

There's a split in the BOT. Some members want Golden fired now. Some want to see how the season finishes. Some think he deserves another year with a D'Onofrio sacrifice. Some don't care enough and think he should be kept regardless. The person who really matters is Paul Dimare. I don't know where he stands.

Like wherrra8 said, there's a BOT meeting on Friday and if we get embarrassed again on TV this will be a major subject of conversation and that might be what finally gets serious replacement talk rolling. I'll try to share more when I find out. This is close to the border of protected information that I would get in trouble for sharing.

Advertisement
Back