Coaching You were Warned...

Advertisement
Because they recruit those big in-bred country boys that do nothing but eat steak and ***** their sisters. Kidding kidding(sortve)
Perhaps we need to follow suit? ****, head to Samoa, Fiji, or Marshall Islands

Failure by our Canes to not develop a solid OL recruiting, training, and retention program.

Perhaps we need to follow suit? ****, head to Samoa, Fiji, or Marshall Islands

Failure by our Canes to not develop a solid OL recruiting, training, and retention program.
I've been said we should be changing up our blue print when it relates to certain positions. We go after lineman on both sides of the ball from the same places we get our reviewers,dbs or any other positions. I'm sorry, I'm sure certain people don't wanna hear it but the city if not the south(Florida) itself is not the place to target quarterbacks or lineman normally. I'll take a qb from Pennsylvania,Texas,Cali or Georgia all day over a qb from Florida. Obviously I mean in general. Same goes for a lineman. I want a kid who's huge,has always been huge not just fat. I want one of those country strong kids that grew up beating up pigs and wrestling cows and ****. You need a kid who knows his body and has a mean streak at that position. Every other position I'm perfectly good with from down here but not those.

Advertisement
I've been said we should be changing up our blue print when it relates to certain positions. We go after lineman on both sides of the ball from the same places we get our reviewers,dbs or any other positions. I'm sorry, I'm sure certain people don't wanna hear it but the city if not the south(Florida) itself is not the place to target quarterbacks or lineman normally. I'll take a qb from Pennsylvania,Texas,Cali or Georgia all day over a qb from Florida. Obviously I mean in general. Same goes for a lineman. I want a kid who's huge,has always been huge not just fat. I want one of those country strong kids that grew up beating up pigs and wrestling cows and ****. You need a kid who knows his body and has a mean streak at that position. Every other position I'm perfectly good with from down here but not those.
As someone that grew up around a lot of farms and played ball against a lot of them one thing they do is work. They work outta the womb. It’s just what they do.

A lot of linemen I see us get they’re big and lazy

You can tell they haven’t done **** other than play video games and bully smaller players

This isn’t a race thing either. It’s just a work ethic thing when it comes to different regions of the country (hopefully this isn’t coming across ****ed up) You do see some kids from Bama, and the Deep South like that too don’t get me wrong

It’s no secret why Wisconsin, Iowa etc always got those types of guys

Regarding the original post. Idgaf if manny hired Lincoln Riley and saban to be his coordinators. We’d still suck. The head man has to be the straw that stirs the drink. Our guy sucks

Advertisement
1 Canuck and 2 Pennsylvania kids. The 2 Canuck line was in 2002
McKinnie: New Jersey
Haji-Rasouli: Canada
Romberg: Canada
Bibla: Pennsylvania
Gonzalez: Miami

Wilkens from New Jersey replaced Sherko when he got hurt. Bryant was from New Jersey, but played at Lackawanna in PA.

McKinnie: New Jersey
Haji-Rasouli: Canada
Romberg: Canada
Bibla: Pennsylvania
Gonzalez: Miami

Wilkens from New Jersey replaced Sherko when he got hurt. Bryant was from New Jersey, but played at Lackawanna in PA.

You’re right, I’m a brain fart.

Advertisement
As someone that grew up around a lot of farms and played ball against a lot of them one thing they do is work. They work outta the womb. It’s just what they do.

A lot of linemen I see us get they’re big and lazy

You can tell they haven’t done **** other than play video games and bully smaller players

This isn’t a race thing either. It’s just a work ethic thing when it comes to different regions of the country (hopefully this isn’t coming across ****ed up) You do see some kids from Bama, and the Deep South like that too don’t get me wrong

It’s no secret why Wisconsin, Iowa etc always got those types of guys
People make much more of this than they should. Wisconsin and Iowa pick from a lot of kids and they pick well because they evaluate well.

Plenty of talented linemen have come from urban and rural parts of the deep south. From Florida and So Fla. We've evaluated OL very poorly, but we've evaluated LB and WR probably equally poorly.

Also, keep in mind, Miami has done poorly on out of state linemen too, the past long while. How'd that Iowa kid (Dykstra?) do? Bar Milo was California. Brendan Loftus was Panhandle. All were terrible evals. The issue isn't that you can't reliably find linemen in Florida, it's that UM can't reliably find linemen anywhere. Were we to focus on Iowa and Wisconsin, do you think our current evals would identify gems, or we'd be eating B10 leftovers?

People make much more of this than they should. Wisconsin and Iowa pick from a lot of kids and they pick well because they evaluate well.

Plenty of talented linemen have come from urban and rural parts of the deep south. From Florida and So Fla. We've evaluated OL very poorly, but we've evaluated LB and WR probably equally poorly.

Also, keep in mind, Miami has done poorly on out of state linemen too, the past long while. How'd that Iowa kid (Dykstra?) do? Bar Milo was California. Brendan Loftus was Panhandle. All were terrible evals. The issue isn't that you can't reliably find linemen in Florida, it's that UM can't reliably find linemen anywhere. Were we to focus on Iowa and Wisconsin, do you think our current evals would identify gems, or we'd be eating B10 leftovers?
I was actually thinking about that after I posted it

Even when we’ve followed that “playbook” we’ve whiffed

You’re absolutely right

But they just seem to have a better handle on it as well. Like you said it’s evals evals evals

Advertisement
Regarding the original post. Idgaf if manny hired Lincoln Riley and saban to be his coordinators. We’d still suck. The head man has to be the straw that stirs the drink. Our guy sucks
Couldn’t agree more…. To Sabans credit after mopping the floor with us he was on a war trail pounding the podium about his team needing to focus or they’d get beat….

He knew games like Florida were out there

they went after the game into a twitter space, which is like a live area where people can talk about stuff and others can join to read or listen

some former players were in there, players like richards and mcdermott. they dont feel welcomed at the university anymore, richards wasnt even allowed to step on campus due to his agency. they said that diaz takes all of the edge and drive out of the players.

its a whack environment and it takes football players and transforms them into softies. its the wrong environment for this sport, heck, its the wrong environment for soccer.

they went after the game into a twitter space, which is like a live area where people can talk about stuff and others can join to read or listen

some former players were in there, players like richards and mcdermott. they dont feel welcomed at the university anymore, richards wasnt even allowed to step on campus due to his agency. they said that diaz takes all of the edge and drive out of the players.

its a whack environment and it takes football players and transforms them into softies. its the wrong environment for this sport, heck, its the wrong environment for soccer.
I knew Diaz had a problem with former players from jumpstreet...Know it all MFer....

Advertisement
Back