Coaching You were Warned...

SWFLHurricane

Recruit
@Poopscoop told y'all for the better part of 2yrs this staff was Trash...and after being ridiculed and scorned upon, Guess what??....He was 100% right once again...That's why I listen to a former player..who's close to the entire situation...Don't get me wrong, I truly appreciate @Cribby and @gogeta4 for their contributions to this site. But I for one listen to someone who knows exactly what a quality staff looks like, because he **** sure played for one.

Advertisement
@Poopscoop told y'all for the better part of 2yrs this staff was Trash...and after being ridiculed and scorned upon, Guess what??....He was 100% right once again...That's why I listen to a former player..who's close to the entire situation...Don't get me wrong, I truly appreciate @Cribby and @gogeta4 for their contributions to this site. But I for one listen to someone who knows exactly what a quality staff looks like, because he **** sure played for one.
You know it wasn't me, my guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m high on T Rob but our staff has Never been a strength. I just thought the talent and veterans would over come the coaching . No shame in being wrong. It’s not the first time or last.

I guess my question first is who is poopscoop? and if he was some former player maybe I would have listened

Last edited:
Advertisement
Only the decision makers at the university of Miami would hire an FSU grad with 0 head coach experienced who never played a down of football in his ******* life.and expect to have great results.neither they fire James and Diaz or change the name to the university of coral gables that way alot of us don’t have to root for there sorry asses

Last edited:
Advertisement
How about when the next coach is hired we don’t anoint him, and let him prove himself? And when we see red flags we call them out? If you remain objective you won’t fan boy over some dude who could care less who you are andIf we do that we won’t find all these threads about mopes vs slurpers. If a guy sucks he sucks. Easier to see that if you’re not too far to one side or the other.

Advertisement
Back