Coaching You were Warned...

Advertisement
We point and laugh at FSU for losing to Jacksonville State but to be honest we would lose to them too. Our Jacksonville State game is next week and it pains me to say this but Central Connecticut might end up having its biggest win in program history next Saturday. My how far the mighty have fallen.

@Poopscoop told y'all for the better part of 2yrs this staff was Trash...and after being ridiculed and scorned upon, Guess what??....He was 100% right once again...That's why I listen to a former player..who's close to the entire situation...Don't get me wrong, I truly appreciate @Cribby and @gogeta4 for their contributions to this site. But I for one listen to someone who knows exactly what a quality staff looks like, because he **** sure played for one.
If you only knew 2 years ago, you were late to the party. People like me knew this dude was Randy Shannon’s second coming while he was still our DC.

PEOPLE WHO DO NOT LEARN FROM HISTORY ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT.

Advertisement
**** you you loser. I went to UM, graduated and donate. I am a retired hedge fund manager you POS chef. My guest house costs more than your entire net worth you pathetic hanger on. You are the MOST pathetic loser I've ever encountered and my 6'4 250 lb *** would break your face in 1000x pieces fry guy.
What firm? I work at a Tiger Cub right now

Advertisement
Advertisement
How about when the next coach is hired we don’t anoint him, and let him prove himself? And when we see red flags we call them out? If you remain objective you won’t fan boy over some dude who could care less who you are andIf we do that we won’t find all these threads about mopes vs slurpers. If a guy sucks he sucks. Easier to see that if you’re not too far to one side or the other.
Your profile name is "Manolo Montana" and your pic is Manny with some gangsta looking corn-rows. I think you may have gone just a little "fan boy" urself.

I’m high on T Rob but our staff has Never been a strength. I just thought the talent and veterans would over come the coaching . No shame in being wrong. It’s not the first time or last.
I mean, I wouldn't mind seeing T-Rob and maybe Jess retained.
Edit: DVD can stay, too.
EVERYONE ELSE....
****-outta-here-throw.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back