Coaching Yep, we're playing with the big boys now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This.

The Pac-12 is worse than the Mountain West conference, literally the worst P5 conference in football.

He’s 55-10 for his career with 4 Big XII titles & 3 Heisman finalist & 2 winners.

He made Baker Mayfield a Heisman winner, idk if you watch the Browns, but Baker is legitimately awful.

He’s gonna dominate West coast recruiting & have the best of both worlds in Cali & TX QB’s to pick from, especially while playing in an extremely weak conference, he’s going to steamroll in the Pac-12.
USC may not lose a conference game with Riley.

Mel Tuckers agents is the baddest negotiator on planet eurf

MSU is a top 30-40 program at best. It's a hard place to win as they will always be little sister in-state to MICH, and OSU and others come through every year and raid the state, which is a solid football state, but not a top tier one. In order to hire/keep a top 10-15 guy (obviously they think that highly of him) you have to overpay, and even then it's nearly impossible to keep them, unless they have some 2nd tier reason for staying. If MSU becomes the 3rd or 4th best team in their conference, it will have been money well spent. It's not always apples to apples.

Advertisement
I have lived in both SoCal and Miami. I also have visited the 3rd world schithole that is Alabama. You couldn't pay me enough to live in Bama over SoCal.

Lol @ AZhurricane downvoting a post by SFbayCane telling the truth about SoCal. The internet is nuts.

Commute to work at Alabama:

1640892408746.png

Commute to work at USC:

1640892926734.png

Advertisement
salaries of HC are important, but staff budget is huge as well. its early but keep thinking of when Kirby went to UGA from Bama.
think Kirby sat down and outlined what it takes to play at the top
think Mario had same discussions before he said "lets do it"
budget for staff
budget for recruiting UGA spends more than bama at the moment
Nutrition program-
state of the art S&C.....like the the SEC
continually investing in facilities
increase in analysts for program
this is the league were playing in now & Mario will have us successful quickly with a few key signings and some portal work.
finally getting off ACC welfare

Advertisement
No I don't drive down skid row to get to work. I also would rather be able to hang out with intelligent people and beautiful women when I go out. Which is not possible to do in Alabama.

You work in south central?

C'mon, dont act like you dont roll past a half dozen homeless encampments a week. I've been in NorCal for 30 year, what Ive seen over the past 10 has been nothing short of mind numbing. Its truly sad. Every single freeway exit has at least one homeless camp. Its rare that I see an open field that doesn't have at least a couple tents pitched.

The quality of life in urban/suburban California is a fraction of what it once was.

Advertisement

C'mon, dont act like you dont roll past a half dozen homeless encampments a week. I've been in NorCal for 30 year, what Ive seen over the past 10 has been nothing short of mind numbing. Its truly sad. Every single freeway exit has at least one homeless camp. Its rare that I see an open field that doesn't have at least a couple tents pitched.

The quality of life in urban/suburban California is a fraction of what it once was.
I remembered in 2019 when they cleared out the Santa Ana trail in Orange County. You could literally see homeless encampments behind Angel Stadium before they started clearing people out. Thousands of pounds of human waste and hypodermic needles had to be cleared out.

Well I work from home lol. But even when I go out its not like I am constantly driving past homeless encampments. Regardless its not like they effect my quality of life. I feel bad for the mentally ill I don't look down on them.

Minus the junkies and the smog....
Minus the beautiful women. And if you decide to have children your kids are going to be going to essential 3rd world schools. Even if you don't have kids the fanciest restaurant in the area is going to be applebees. If you say "well I cook all my own food" you still are going to be stuck going to krogers, good luck trying to find plantains at a Kroger in bama.

Now if you don't ever want to leave your house, are married, have no kids, and don't enjoy eating ethnic food. Then sure living in Alabama is the same thing as living in Cali.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back