What am I missing here?(Miami vs BC)

Advertisement
Hearing that Coach L is coming back next season and he doesn't want to retire following a 10 game losing streak is not exactly great news.
In fairness, he created this problem with his smaller Small Ball lineup followed by his lack of player development that will lead to more kids leaving through the portal.
This will be an interesting off-season.

Advertisement
Yes, I will be accepting apologies after this game.
I said this season was a Rebuild when a lot of people said Miami was going to Reload and Return to the Final Four.
Sadly, that gun was full of blanks this season.
Coach L has a 2 x 2 cycle at Miami.
2 years of making the tournament followed by 2 years of Rebuild.
It's what Mid Major coaches do.

Is there a dumber player than bensley joseph. How many games has Miami been trying to claw back making a run and this knucklehead makes a dumb pass, lob or takes an I'll advised shot

Hearing that Coach L is coming back next season and he doesn't want to retire following a 10 game losing streak is not exactly great news.
In fairness, he created this problem with his smaller Small Ball lineup followed by his lack of player development that will lead to more kids leaving through the portal.
In fairness, you are a massive tool who has been actively rooting for this to happen and thus, your opinion is irrelevant. You were nowhere to be found during each of the past two deep tourney runs but have magically reappeared since the beginning of conference play.

Advertisement
He doesn't deserve to come back next year. If he does, it will be to the long term detriment to the program.

Yes, I will be accepting apologies after this game.
I said this season was a Rebuild when a lot of people said Miami was going to Reload and Return to the Final Four.
Sadly, that gun was full of blanks this season.
Coach L has a 2 x 2 cycle at Miami.
2 years of making the tournament followed by 2 years of Rebuild.
It's what Mid Major coaches do.
Exposing yourself for all to see. Calling someone who's been to two final fours and has won multiple ACC championships a 'mid-major' coach shows the type of imbecile you are. This has been an atrocious year for all involved but

Advertisement
Advertisement
He doesn't deserve to come back next year. If he does, it will be to the long term detriment to the program.
That's the price you pay for making the Final Four last year. He has had zero pressure on him this year and it shows in pretty much every game he's coached in

Advertisement
Back