What am I missing here?(Miami vs BC)

Advertisement
Advertisement
In fairness, you are a massive tool who has been actively rooting for this to happen and thus, your opinion is irrelevant. You were nowhere to be found during each of the past two deep tourney runs but have magically reappeared since the beginning of conference play.

This is completely inaccurate. I was not rooting for this. My prediction was a warning that you failed to accept.
I have been here for over a decade.
I am always here.

Advertisement
Exposing yourself for all to see. Calling someone who's been to two final fours and has won multiple ACC championships a 'mid-major' coach shows the type of imbecile you are. This has been an atrocious year for all involved but

As Bill Parcells once said.....You are what your record says you are.

Advertisement
Horse sh*t season thankfully comes to an end. Agree without hyperbole this is the worst season in 20 years. How the heck coming off a Final Four appearance.
Might be right just due to where the program has been the last 2 seasons and returning a core group from the final 4 team while adding a highly regarding transfer in Cleveland. It's still shocking miami was arguably the worst team in the ACC this season

Advertisement
Hearing that Coach L is coming back next season and he doesn't want to retire following a 10 game losing streak is not exactly great news.
In fairness, he created this problem with his smaller Small Ball lineup followed by his lack of player development that will lead to more kids leaving through the portal.
This will be an interesting off-season.
He needs to clear out half the roster. Not sure that is a negative.

Advertisement
Back