What am I missing here?(Miami vs BC)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Regardless of how you thought the season was going to be or what this season has become, a 10 game losing streak heading into next season is not good for recruiting nor adding talented kids through the portal.
Yes, this is a must win game but just being honest, Miami has had 20 of those type of games this season and they have come up short about 15 times.

Poor defense plus bad 3's with no one at all trying for offensive rebounds = blowout loss. Scary.

Advertisement
Regardless of how you thought the season was going to be or what this season has become, a 10 game losing streak heading into next season is not good for recruiting nor adding talented kids through the portal.
Yes, this is a must win game but just being honest, Miami has had 20 of those type of games this season and they have come up short about 15 times.
Yep. People here have previously tried to justify this season as a rebuild and have said that the final four run was only a year ago, but we have fallen so much farther than we ever should have. This season has been more than a rebuild, it has been a total embarrassment and disappointment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Of course we give up a wide open 3 to end the half. Our defense has been absolutely atrocious - even worse than usual

Pathetic team, pathetic season, and quite frankly - pathetic coaching.

It's amazing the lack of caring that I've witnessed the last month and a half. It's from the players to the coaches like the games don't really matter, oh well type attitude. Crazy that this group is gna finish losing 10 games straight. And how is George considered a top 10 pick
I think everyone involved just wants it to be over with. And it’s seemed that way for a while. This team just never came together at all and didn’t have the desire/grit to find an answer. Going to be a fun off-season..

Advertisement
Back