Tyre Brady commits to UK...just decommited

The coaching staff gets Tyre Brady, w/ D. Langham, J. Dixon, and B. Berrios...... I would say thats pretty much a rap for Wide receiver recruiting this class.

Where would "I want to be given playing time" Ermon Lane fit in this scenario, especially w/ Derrick Griffin potentially being a part of the team this spring?

Advertisement
The coaching staff gets Tyre Brady, w/ D. Langham, J. Dixon, and B. Berrios...... I would say thats pretty much a rap for Wide receiver recruiting this class.

Where would "I want to be given playing time" Ermon Lane fit in this scenario, especially w/ Derrick Griffin potentially being a part of the team this spring?

They won't say no to Lane. 7 scholarship wrs right now on the team right now. I would think they want to get to 11. Griffin going to end up a TE IMO.

Advertisement
This guy seems to be some kind of underground legend, I hear how great he is but I don't even believe he exists. Kinda like unicorns , Sasquatch and Julio Derosier.

Guys, I finally found Brady's junior film after searching forever.

Shows great ability to elude people in general, and a lot of flexibility in the hips at around the 30 second mark. Great build to add weight. Gonna be a monster with a year of UTough under his belt.

[video=youtube;lOxuRIfFs0w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOxuRIfFs0w[/video]

Advertisement
Isn´t this the kid who hasn´t played for 2 years but looks great at camps/7on7s? If so, no tape out there yet in all likelyhood.

Speaking of this kid, how's he doing so far this season, isn't this supposed to be like his first full season in pads

Advertisement
He's going to commit to UM and the staff will probably get him to do it soon so he can focus on school work and not worry about this

BuiltToLast @Tyre_Brady
Just decommitted from Kentucky

/edits thread title

120.gif

remember seeing this a while back, small clips and in one of them a bad *** one hand catch 1:36 2:29 3:50

[video=youtube;WFfiyiQ9314]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WFfiyiQ9314[/video]

Advertisement
Zero tape. I guess I want him?
Good news is the kid has been around our staff so many times the last couple years I have lost count. Him, Dixon, and Lane have lived on our campus it seems. Its why I had cautious hope about Dixon early on when everyone called him a Gator lock. Him and Brady were at Miami constantly even when other events were going on.

Advertisement
Back