Tyre Brady commits to UK...just decommited

Advertisement
These guys are looking at the depth chart and seeing that they would be deep on the list... most of our receiving talents are JR, SO, and FR.

Good Luck. We just can't feel bad about receivers until other needs are met. Good luck to him and Kentuckey

I don't understand why cats are afraid of a depth chart. What's wrong with comp. I understand wanting some playing time but ****! Why go to a team where there is no comp what so ever. Stoops is getting some recruiting done though. It is the SEC...and now is the best time to cheat right? Haha

Advertisement
I don't understand why cats are afraid of a depth chart. What's wrong with comp. I understand wanting some playing time but ****! Why go to a team where there is no comp what so ever. Stoops is getting some recruiting done though. It is the SEC...and now is the best time to cheat right? Haha

probably because he would never qualify for Miami and i'm sure they told him straight up he would be a sign and place kid.. So he looked for a better academic option for himself...

No tears shed for any WR in this class as long as we end up with good ones. Including Lane, as long as we get good players

Bama has to be ****ed. Ole Miss and now UK are really messing up the $EC salary cap.

Advertisement
Bama has to be ****ed. Ole Miss and now UK are really messing up the $EC salary cap.

130.gif

Its a d1 school so good for him..... its too much talent at wr for me to care about any recruit that doesnt end up at miami.

He made the best decision for him.

Advertisement
Wait is this solely because of grades or did he legitimately prefer the great football program at UK over us? If its cuz of grades, good luck to him, if not all I can say is lulz

ive heard that he might not even clear the NCAA clearinghouse, with all of his transfers of schools, this commit might be because of grades, but you never know now a days, the reason why some of these kids commitments baffle me sometimes

i do wish the kid luck

Last edited:
Advertisement
rivals hasnt put him up at as a commit for some reason could be some sort of problem

Maybe they're just late. Wouldn't be THAT surprised if they didnt accept his commitment because of grades but it would kind of catch me off guard. Why didnt Clemson accept Jacoby McCarry commitment again?

rivals hasnt put him up at as a commit for some reason could be some sort of problem

Maybe they're just late. Wouldn't be THAT surprised if they didnt accept his commitment because of grades but it would kind of catch me off guard. Why didnt Clemson accept Jacoby McCarry commitment again?
I am not real sure on what happen with McCarry. Could have been grades could of been having others higher on the board. It seems as though Rivals heard something and it is not just being late on thee Brady issue.

Advertisement
Back