Tyre Brady commits to UK...just decommited

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol Kentucky lol

Good luck kid.

Somehow Stoops is building a solid class over there despite their low football prestige/recent success

He's the defensive coach version of Coley. As much as none of us like Jimbo he somehow gets some stud coaches who recruits love

We had him first

I know, but you know what I mean he gets a good staff to hide his **** ups and then they will all succeed after they leave him. By then ol Jimbo will show he's the dumbass that we know he is

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good for him, Congrats to the young man.

Hopefully he can use this early commitment to make sure he stays focused and have a successful fall campaign.

/kentucky tho? Hmm, I guess errrybody using that SEC pitch nowadays

Advertisement
Good for him, Congrats to the young man.

Hopefully he can use this early commitment to make sure he stays focused and have a successful fall campaign.

/kentucky tho? Hmm, I guess errrybody using that SEC PITCH nowadays

It sure wasn't the 2-11 overall 0-8 in the SEC pitch. Stoops better be the next Bear Bryant.

Honestly, it sucks to see with talent and potential like him leave but with all the transfer and grade concerns I thought it would have been a longshot to get into UM.

Best of luck to him

Honestly, it sucks to see with talent and potential like him leave but with all the transfer and grade concerns I thought it would have been a longshot to get into UM.

Best of luck to him

Exactly.

I am not shocked by this commitment
He can still play in the SEC
the is a great QB committed to them right now
He can definitely play right away there is like no talent there
Finally with his transfers and grade issues anybody that knows Kentucky (basketball) knows that they can do some STRANGE things to get kids admitted

Good luck kid

Advertisement
Back