Tyre Brady commits to UK...just decommited

Advertisement
God this thread is pathetic. Every time we lose a kid you all post the same tired *** excuses.

If we lose Ermom you can cut and paste the posts in here in that thread too.

I would've taken him just off his rep or whatever but with our WR situation, he was going to be a project anyways. Good luck to him at UK. I used to live in Athens, GA and when KY came to town, I saw plenty of hot chicks.

26.gif

Advertisement
thanks what happened? smh. why didnt he get offered until worten and lane and others pushed for it?

I don't understand why cats are afraid of a depth chart. What's wrong with comp. I understand wanting some playing time but ****! Why go to a team where there is no comp what so ever. Stoops is getting some recruiting done though. It is the SEC...and now is the best time to cheat right? Haha

One problem with competition and depth charts is that sometimes it takes time to work your way up. A lot of these kids only see college as a necessary step before the NFL, and they have no interest in staying and getting an education. They want instant gratification and the fast path to the reaches to which they think they will be entitled.

Advertisement
I would've taken him just off his rep or whatever but with our WR situation, he was going to be a project anyways. Good luck to him at UK. I used to live in Athens, GA and when KY came to town, I saw plenty of hot chicks.

26.gif

Whoa hotter than the usual Athens chicks? I heard Athens had some winners all over the place

Advertisement
UK and Ole Miss beating FSU and the U for kids.

What the **** is wrong with that picture?

i dont usually dont like to bring up money but ole miss out of the blue getting 3 players rated number one in their positions is a little fishy, oh and UK didnt beat us out on brady im pretty sure his grades became an issue, way too many transfers, the kid might have to go the JUCO route

26.gif

Whoa hotter than the usual Athens chicks? I heard Athens had some winners all over the place

Having spent a good deal of time at both UGA and UK, I would personally roll with Athens. You can't really go wrong with either, though.

Advertisement
Does anybody know how bad his grades are? I mean **** are they that bad? Are we talkin 1.5-2.0 GPA range? People talk like this kid has NO shot.

Anyway, when Langham committed we knew then that Brady was out. Not enough room. We offered Brady for local respect reasons. He deserved an offer football wise. Grade wise is another issue.

Advertisement
Back