Spring Spring PractiSe #5

Media got access to full practices? Owweee Who has the most knowledge on what ballers look like and understands actual football?
As far as media, if you have access or he has a Twitter, look for Shodell. I have none of that. Many think he is negative (he tends to be), but he won't mislead you on what players are doing. I am sure he is saying who is actually standing out and who is getting falsely blown up. It always happens. Now while saying this, I am not and never have been a member on Rivals. For all these years he has tended to be more accurate with the truth when someone is a Greentree All American for instance, to me. That's just my opinion. People with access can also be biased with accurate info. Talent doesn't make a player, it surely helps. The point is, some players doing well are not really being talked about now and then their are some players mistakingly being talked up on here so far. It's Spring so it is par for the course. Way early! I love this staff coaching these players up and May can't get here fast enough for the portal additions and subtractions.

Advertisement
1648157701954.png

Advertisement
I get its a joke, but what is a pro-style offense nowadays? Does it look like the Rams? Bucs? Pats? The pro style of today is wide open and not the old power I of 20 years ago...

Well the quote indicated we won't be using tempo. Very concerning IMO

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was the better safety last season. He does not have the same physical attributes of the other two. Kid is a more athletic Jaquan Johnson though, so if the other two end up starting ahead of him, it's only because they've lifted their game up dramatically, which would be awesome to see.

They're all going to rotate regardless. And Balom's seeing the field, too.

Kam wasn’t the best safety last season he made no memorable plays. James Williams only finished with less tackles bc he got injured. And Avantae Williams had to deal with fighting to get reinstated back on the team.

Advertisement
Big time. He sweating Riley big-time though
I was reading around the USC 247 board recently. They've had more than 50 players leave the team since last season. That includes NFL guys (I think 7 or 9) . graduation and the rest transfers out. They expect more to leave now that they started spring practice this week...

Advertisement
Back