Spring Spring PractiSe #5

It's fully erect

What?

Animated GIF

Advertisement
1. "We shouldn't fire Manny unless we know who his replacement will be, and that the replacement will be better than Manny".
2. "Mario's record at FIU, tho."
3. "If it's not Kiffin, Miami has given up on football."
4. "If Manny wins the last 6 games, he deserves another chance."
5. "Mario can't beat Utah, tho."
6. "I read a brochure on Human Resources, and everyone knows you have to hire an AD first, followed by a national search for a head coach. Once a head coach is selected, he hires coordinators, and then those coordinators make all the position coach hires."
7. "LANE TRAIN, BRO!"
8. "Imagine what The Pirate would do with SoFla talent, brah."
9. "Miami needs to hire a great head coach like Mike Norvell."
10. "NO MORE MIAMI BROS, BRO!"
LOT’S of receipts on here.

In writing no less.

1. "We shouldn't fire Manny unless we know who his replacement will be, and that the replacement will be better than Manny".
6. "I read a brochure on Human Resources, and everyone knows you have to hire an AD first, followed by a national search for a head coach. Once a head coach is selected, he hires coordinators, and then those coordinators make all the position coach hires."
7. "LANE TRAIN, BRO!"
@TheOriginalCane is pulling out all the receipts on the cuckolds
orgy getting gay GIF by South Park

I swear, listening to coaches interviews, now, is a breathe of fresh air. I can't tell you how much I hated hearing 'coach speak' from guys who had no business being in Coral Gables.

We need a real NT like yesterday. I couldnt be happier Haye's name keeps coming up!

Not saying things aren't different, but everything a coach says is "coach speak" in the fan base's eyes when they're losing.

Advertisement
7. "LANE TRAIN, BRO!"
BRO! This list is the seeds, Bro!

Number four almost sent me back to the bottle last fall. If I heard that one more time the plug was coming out of the jug.

If you didn't understand the difference previously NOW you do. Previous staff Ed Is a billboard. He's not called for coaching assistance so he offers none. NEW STAFF Ed on field walking kids through drills sharing coaching duties, hands on coaching kids up...
Difference he’s respects Mario as well as the U. With Manny it was just his love for the university.

I've been very impressed listening to all of the coaches speak to and about the history of the program and what it means to be there. Being able to watch the foundation being remade, specifically the standard of what Miami football once was and ought to be in the future, is truly amazing. As others have noted, we now are seeing HOF coaches and former players of the game on the sideline and coaching current players - all with a head coach who is not diminished by their presence.

For some reason I can't get this one thought out of my mind...

It's great - to be - a Miami Hurricane!

Advertisement
Advertisement
6. "I read a brochure on Human Resources Management, and everyone knows you have to hire an AD first, followed by a national search for a head coach. Once a head coach is selected, he hires coordinators, and then those coordinators make all the position coach hires."
7. "LANE TRAIN, BRO!"
Nobody said #9.

I mean, nobody here is that stupid, right?

Advertisement
Yes I remember her as well. That’s dope! Mayor of Dania beach? 👍🏾. By the way, I got the wrong school. I was thinking about Sylvia Fowles. South Broward girls were just so good that I thought Sylvia went there too.
Sylvia Fowles ...Bahamian hooper from Edison.

Tamara James is the homie from hollywood.

South Broward was pumping out women div 1 ballers when Tamara was there.

Sylvia Fowles ...Bahamian hooper from Edison.

Tamara James is the homie from hollywood.

South Broward was pumping out women div 1 ballers when Tamara was there.
My buddy grew up with Tamara and she regularly schooled dudes in basketball since she was like 5 years old.

Sylvia ended up at Gulliver after a successful run at Edison. Super soft spoken off the court. HOF career on it.

Advertisement
Back