Spring Spring PractiSe #5

Advertisement
Well the quote indicated we won't be using tempo. Very concerning IMO

Gattis can go tempo when needed. He believes in it.

Right now, I think it more important we be right than fast. We got better when Lashlee slowed down some last year.

More than anything, I want to see a play calling system that gives TVD the power to attack where we have a numbers advantage, whether that be audibles or check with me.

Advertisement
It's fully erect

What?
wwe what GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
You did. And I’ve always respected that. What most of us mortals didn’t know was just how much dysfunction was going on in our beloved program. We thought that our problems had to be a lack of talent, then it had to be bad coaching, then it had to be scheme. then it was talent again, then coRching again, then it was the mean ol Miami fans, then it was scheme again….. etc, etc. We’d make changes, and the same **** would continue. What we fans didn’t realize was how bad the CULTURE was at this U. From the top on down. Dysfunctional at its core. We were trying to win in modern day football, with a 1985 approach to foundation. Not gonna work when the bamas and ugas of the world are playing a much different game. Chess vs. checkers. And You don’t have to guess, who is playing checkers. It’s a wonder we won as many games as we did. Thank God we got adults running ****, now. Thanks for pointing out the bullshyt when you saw it. Now let’s gets this train back on track.
Some of us had known for years, and were saying it for years, but many were blind to it. The stench of the Shalala/James and old BOT guard **** stain has been cleansed.

Gattis can go tempo when needed. He believes in it.

Right now, I think it more important we be right than fast. We got better when Lashlee slowed down some last year.

More than anything, I want to see a play calling system that gives TVD the power to attack where we have a numbers advantage, whether that be audibles or check with me.
Gattis will figure it out. You have to remember he is not calling plays for Harbaugh any more. He is calling plays for Miami now.

Advertisement
The ones that were ****ed about Mario and mad Manny was being let go because "he was building something" and "look what he did in recruiting" (while we were currently at 64th or something) have all disappeared, got on board or are pretending they were on board the whole time...lol

Those of us who have been around this program for a long time know there hasn't been a true semblance of what we knew for almost 2 decades until now.

1. "We shouldn't fire Manny unless we know who his replacement will be, and that the replacement will be better than Manny".
2. "Mario's record at FIU, tho."
3. "If it's not Kiffin, Miami has given up on football."
4. "If Manny wins the last 6 games, he deserves another chance."
5. "Mario can't beat Utah, tho."
6. "I read a brochure on Human Resources Management, and everyone knows you have to hire an AD first, followed by a national search for a head coach. Once a head coach is selected, he hires coordinators, and then those coordinators make all the position coach hires."
7. "LANE TRAIN, BRO!"
8. "Imagine what The Pirate would do with SoFla talent, brah."
9. "Miami needs to hire a great head coach like Mike Norvell."
10. "NO MORE MIAMI BROS, BRO!"

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back