Spring Spring PractiSe #14. Thursday April 11 -Media includes QB Cam Ward

Advertisement
it is but the agenda was pushed by the guy asking the question. That is where the rub was. He insinuates JB, because he is black, is behind Emory and Poff. Then he asks a loaded question to Mario if JB is 4th string. The drama over the 3/4th string QB at Miami is entirely unnecessary but exactly on par for the media and fans. Mario clearly knew who he was and what he was getting at by saying "I know its a big story for you" I am pretty sure anyone would take offense to another person insinuating you are being racist.

Oh I Know GIF by M&M’S Chocolate

When it’s all said and done, insinuating racism from a coach that recruited and is starting a guy of a similar background at the same position the guy you are implying is being discriminated against is certainly an interesting conundrum.

There are a lot of real situations in life around this topic (so don’t @ me with bs) which is why I’m not big on using it when it’s seemingly not present as it diminishes other more legitimate cases.
Had we signed Howard instead of Ward there would be a lot more noise on this front from these guys.

He can call the other JB Narrative pusher too. At least this guy says it in the open, Mr want to be hood boy flops all over the place and just insinuates, gas lights and says he’s gonna let it all out when it’s all said and done. Total BS.
Yeah. I give him props for asking in person knowing that the Twitter narrative was out there and he was the source. But even happier he got the answer he did.

Advertisement
Now what are we going to ***** about all summer?
I have to admit I was wrong. Apparently, the answer is Jacurri Brown, his place on the roster and depth chart.

Come join in the fun.

I have to admit I was wrong. Apparently, the answer is Jacurri Brown, his place on the roster and depth chart.

Come join in the fun.

God no lmao

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back