Spring Spring PractiSe #14. Thursday April 11 -Media includes QB Cam Ward

Was kind of joking but don’t get me wrong. I am scared about it. Backup qb looks good. And he’s gone to a mid level p4 to start
If he were a one year rental, maybe. But he knows he is in line to start next year on a team with potential to make some noise on the national level, while spending a year getting more familiar with the coaches, the system, and P4 level ball.

Advertisement
View attachment 286425

Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live
1712856413155.png

So affable and poised. Can’t ******* wait!!!!!

Hey I can’t remember who it was that is one of our cane brothers who worked with his family before, and told us about warning signs during the recruitment, but I would love to know his take on whether the family and or cam has changed from what he said previously because so far it just sounds like all positives after the drama

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even if it was a dig at TVD...Are we upset about it? The freakin' kid bragged about being on the golf course more than he bragged about hanging with teammates or being in the film room.

Fickell over at Wisconsin is already low key complaining that TVD wont come out of his shell. Good luck to him on that one.

That said, dont want to put too much pressure on Ward..but he needs to leave this season making sure that Malik Rosier isnt still the only UM QB ever to lead this program to a ACC title game. Love Malik, but that has to change asap.

Advertisement
💯glad Mario put him in his place, the Cuban came out in him. JB narrative RIP

Dude gonna call uncle Luke crying when he gets back in the car. Good **** Mario.
He can call the other JB Narrative pusher too. At least this guy says it in the open, Mr want to be hood boy flops all over the place and just insinuates, gas lights and says he’s gonna let it all out when it’s all said and done. Total BS.

Advertisement
Hey I can’t remember who it was that is one of our cane brothers who worked with his family before, and told us about warning signs during the recruitment, but I would love to know his take on whether the family and or cam has changed from what he said previously because so far it just sounds like all positives after the drama

@apfenny3 iirc

Advertisement
Back