Michael Jackson-Kerr DB from Alabama committed-unconfirmed

Advertisement
But I do judge players by there NFL performance, we didn't know the 01 Canes were on another level till those guys went to the NFL and dominated. I just want dominant players thats all I ask for. I know thats difficult but can be done here.

But I do judge players by there NFL performance, we didn't know the 01 Canes were on another level till those guys went to the NFL and dominated. I just want dominant players thats all I ask for. I know thats difficult but can be done here.

Yeah thats all well and good but you didn't like the pickup for you college team and was wrong. Thats what was funny. You admitted to being wrong, so we can move on!

Advertisement
Yeah thats all well and good but you didn't like the pickup for you college team and was wrong. Thats what was funny. You admitted to being wrong, so we can move on!
Yea of course Im wrong at times im not some perfect poster, thats the nature of the beast. Im sure u have something on here u were wrong about but im not beat to go look for it, enjoy me being wrong in this one if it makes u feel
good.

I will sometimes be wrong or alot of times it happens

I'm not reading this whole thing but is it basically shaming people who didn't think a random 3 star (at the time) would be good?

Point that people should take from this thread: it's extremely hard to evaluate CB's
It’s hard to evaluate all 16-18 yr old kids, we get it.

Still the percent of 4-5 stars that pan out/are on title teams/playing in the super bowl is much higher than 2-3... also a fact. Recruit and develop and stop beating the same stupid points into the ground over and over.

Advertisement
It’s hard to evaluate all 16-18 yr old kids, we get it.

Still the percent of 4-5 stars that pan out/are on title teams/playing in the super bowl is much higher than 2-3... also a fact. Recruit and develop and stop beating the same stupid points into the ground over and over.

I agree with that of course. My point was more that it's just really hard to evaluate corners more than other positions, at least for me. O-line is difficult as well (because of physical disparity/dominance.)

Yea of course Im wrong at times im not some perfect poster, thats the nature of the beast. Im sure u have something on here u were wrong about but im not beat to go look for it, enjoy me being wrong in this one if it makes u feel
good.

I will sometimes be wrong or alot of times it happens

I didn't bump the thread buddy. Just happened across you few other poster after it was

I'm not reading this whole thing but is it basically shaming people who didn't think a random 3 star (at the time) would be good?

I didn't read any of it but I can confirm, yes that's the point of the bump.

Disregard Henley, Mayes, Hope, Davis, Dortch, etc... MJ is the rule here.

Advertisement
I didn't bump the thread buddy. Just happened across you few other poster after it was
im usually ok and clean with these old bumps, MJ played way above his ranking got to credit MD on that letting them play fast and man. AG would of destroyed any of this kids potential

Point that people should take from this thread: it's extremely hard to evaluate CB's
i think the hardest is OL TE and QB thats why guys become 1st rounders out of no where like Njoku's and qbs that come from no where. U cna find gems at those spot more often then other spots IMO corners can be helped and disguised with a great front 7

Was only bumped because alot of people said NO ONE was in on Michael Jackson and that he should of been a transfer candidate...there were a few folks that always liked the take like myself.

Not everyone bats 100...but alot of the same folks that downed him early on in his career ...never wanted him to begin with.

Advertisement
The only people who are never wrong are the cowards who refuse to commit to an opinion. Other than possibly Kenneth, nobody is perfect here.

Just out of curiosity...
What CB's did we miss out on that year?

Obviously Jackson turned out to be a pretty good player but if we missed out on a few/bunch of DB's who were better than him, then is it really a success story? (the answer is no)

I honestly don't remember though.

Just out of curiosity...
What CB's did we miss out on that year?

Obviously Jackson turned out to be a pretty good player but if we missed out on a few/bunch of DB's who were better than him, then is it really a success story? (the answer is no)

I honestly don't remember though.

Off head: Tavarus Mcfadden, Carlton Davis.

Didnt get also : Rashad Fenton Carol City (South Carolina) and Davante Davis Homestead (Texas).

We been missing locally for the ELITES for awhile now..Luckily in that class got Redwine and Johnson. **** Redwine barely got an offer and has been good for us from day 1 like Johnson.

2015 DB CLASS ended up being solid. Had we landed Fenton or Davis may have been even better.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back