Michael Jackson-Kerr DB from Alabama committed-unconfirmed

Advertisement
Just out of curiosity...
What CB's did we miss out on that year?

Obviously Jackson turned out to be a pretty good player but if we missed out on a few/bunch of DB's who were better than him, then is it really a success story? (the answer is no)

I honestly don't remember though.

His success doesn't diminish the misses. The misses also don't diminish what a good find he turned out to be. But it looks Tyrek Cole, Carlton Davis, Devante Davis, Deandre Baker, Causey as local guys in that same year.

Just out of curiosity...
What CB's did we miss out on that year?

Obviously Jackson turned out to be a pretty good player but if we missed out on a few/bunch of DB's who were better than him, then is it really a success story? (the answer is no)

I honestly don't remember though.

Rashad Fenton was the big one. Also Ronnie Hoggins was supposed to be a package deal with Burgess-Becker and Ridley, ended up being a good player.

Advertisement
Off head: Tavarus Mcfadden, Carlton Davis.

Didnt get also : Rashad Fenton Carol City (South Carolina) and Davante Davis Homestead (Texas).

We been missing locally for the ELITES for awhile now..Luckily in that class got Redwine and Johnson. **** Redwine barely got an offer and has been good for us from day 1 like Johnson.

2015 DB CLASS ended up being solid. Had we landed Fenton or Davis may have been even better.

Deandre Baker

His success doesn't diminish the misses. The misses also don't diminish what a good find he turned out to be. But it looks Tyrek Cole, Carlton Davis, Devante Davis, Deandre Baker, Causey as local guys in that same year.

Taking MJ wasnt the problem. The problem was taking Ryan Mayes over those local guys who were clearly better players

Advertisement
DeAndre Baker was the biggest whiff that year. I remember that staff didn't even offer him if I'm correct and he's going to be a 1st rounder.

I understand you can't bat 100 in recruiting, but if we had offered a few different kids and didn't whiff on a couple others, our CB depth would have been incredible.

Most of our evaluations were laughable. Dennis Turner. Nate Dortch. Larry Hope. Ryan Mayes. LOL

I understand you can't bat 100 in recruiting, but if we had offered a few different kids and didn't whiff on a couple others, our CB depth would have been incredible.

Most of our evaluations were laughable. Dennis Turner. Nate Dortch. Larry Hope. Ryan Mayes. LOL

I liked Larry Hope.

Saw he's still trying to make it in the CFL.

Advertisement

Shut your mouth with that list. You can't remind us of all of that.

Didnt even sniff or look at him.

This is the kind of buffoonery that has taken up occupancy at the Hecht for like 15 years at this point.

We out here with f'n Ryan Mayes.

I was hoping Ryan Mayes was just DeAndre Baker and his little brother under a trench coat like he's Vincent Adultman...but, nope...he's just Ryan Mayes.

tumblr_nbrh0934yv1tljxpko1_1280.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back