Michael Jackson-Kerr DB from Alabama committed-unconfirmed

No Welcome to the U for him, pretty obvious they did not accept the commitment.

Advertisement
I Edited it some cause it was too long but here you go....

From SB Nation:

First,*Spain Park (AL) CB Michael Jackson committed to Miami.*Jackson is a big athlete for the position at 6'2" 190lbs. According to multiple interviews, Jackson was not interested in staying in-state for college, and looked elsewhere. With the Canes' need for DBs (had only 1 committed prior to Jackson's pledge), Jackson definitely fills an area of need.

Jackson chose Miami over Georgia, LSU, and Nebraska. He hails from the same state as current DB Ladarius Gunter, and is more advanced than Gunter was at the same stage of his development. While there are areas in which he can improve, Jackson should develop into a nice player in the future.*

The strange thing for his commitment is that it has come without a batsignal, or #WelcomeToTheUSelfie, or any acknowledgment from the staff. While that may be for a specific reason, reports are that his commitment has been accepted by the staff.

Where are the reports that his commitment has been accepted? The bat signal lets us know who commits and it's been accepted.

47ca173e-bad5-4bcb-a8a6-f1321cb6e5d7_Michael-jackson-moonwalk3.gif

He can backpedal like a ****....he'll be perfect for the scheme.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Like the pick up.

From a powerhouse program

+ size

Versatility

Fits a need at the Boundary corner spot.
.since we are obviously not getting any of the Davis's and the kid from DC might be a tough pull.

I welcome the kid......I'm not big on Hoggins so it doesnt bother me...i like Fenton though...carol city kids produce for us. Redwine seems to be a take imo as well...

AWWWWW...I REMEMBER THIS THREAD.

No lie; I was upset w this pick up and I know I went in on this thread. Wasn’t so much mad at the pick up v. who we missed on. MJ was solid for us his last two years here. Having that baby also motivated him to put on. Wish him the best & more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back