Miami vs Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in crunch time…

our DBs collide and our “AA” safety whiffs to give up the go-ahead TD.

Then we can’t score from inside the 5.

Then we PUNCH an opposing player not once but TWICE when we have a real shot to still tie the game, putting us way back on our side when we easily could’ve had the ball at midfield.

We’re so f’king Miami.

And I hate it.

Advertisement
The most frustrating season so far, that's assuming Miami beats BC but they prob wont
Honestly, if Miami doesn’t beat BC and loses the bowl game Mario should be fired. I don’t care what the buyout is. It should be a real discussion with the powers that be.

He’s cost this team at least 2 games with his situational **** ups

TVD doesn’t throw a pick.

RBs Don’t fumble

Defense collapses.

You can’t make this **** up.

It’s becoming more and more apparent we lack quality coaches. 31 ain’t gonna cut offensively, but at least they did good enough to win.

6-7 finish to year coming

Do you honsestly want to watch us play a bowl game?

Are we going to actually get better with more practices?

Advertisement
Dumb comment. If you don’t see a difference from Miami last year and Miami this year you are blind
1000038141.gif

Advertisement
Sad that keeping the score close and having a prayer at the end is a moral victory for a program that used to play for ships. Sickening.

In year 6 Mario will finally coach a good game.......until then, get accustomed to caveman losses.
He’s not going to ever. He’s been in football for 40 years or so and even the dimmest bulb on this site knows more about timeouts than he does

Ladies and gents, I’m not quite sure we’ll ever be relevant again. We just don’t have the coaching, think we’re gonna be 500 or so for years to come. So many red flags with this program and nothing is gonna change and it hasn’t for 20+ years. It’s tough to root for this team peeps, but I’m here win or lose, for ups and downs, and for the long haul. **** that was tough to type.

Advertisement
I shredded him last year from game three on. I believe there’s positives with him and I always said he was questionable in game but it’s far worse than I expected. I‘m not off the train but I’m looking around for soft spots to jump just in case.
Dawson can go. TVD is a tough kid but in 3 years he has never made the "play."

Games decided by 1 score or less almost always come down to coaching.

If Cristobal truly loved his alma mater, then he would resign. The guy has stolen $16 million.

Advertisement
A tradition like no other. I look forward to checking JWs instagram feed later to see the 40 reposted stories of his meaningless big hit on the final drive against the QB
In my opinion this is the biggest downfall of being a pro town, not the stands. Players come here to get to the NFL and have fun. In college towns the entire atmosphere is different, everywhere they go it's not but football, football and football.

I thought Mario changed the undisciplined culture?? That George Penalty was huge
Gotta say getting hosed by the officials play after play game after game would get me to punch someone. Not saying its right, but I understand.

So in crunch time…

our DBs collide and our “AA” safety whiffs to give up the go-ahead TD.

Then we can’t score from inside the 5.

Then we PUNCH an opposing player not once but TWICE when we have a real shot to still tie the game, putting us way back on our side when we easily could’ve had the ball at midfield.

We’re so f’king Miami.

And I hate it.
It NEVER ends. Get ready for the full give up next Friday in cold Boston. Their QB gna run for 150? Miami players want nothing to do w that cold weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back