Miami vs Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I’m Mario I would have taken the Auburn job. Smarter fan base, better media, and not a trash conference looking to F you over every week. For that he was thinking with his heart rather than his head.
Since 2009 Miami has had Randy Shannon, Al Golden, Mark Richt, Manny Diaz, and now Mario Cristobal as HC. Five head coaches.

In the same time period Auburn had Gene Ghizik, Gus Malzahn, Bryan Harson, and Hugh Freeze. Four head coaches.

Neither are models of stability.

Advertisement
Since 2009 Miami has had Randy Shannon, Al Golden, Mark Richt, Manny Diaz, and now Mario Cristobal as HC. Five head coaches.

In the same time period Auburn had Gene Ghizik, Gus Malzahn, Bryan Harson, and Hugh Freeze. Four head coaches.

Neither are models of stability.
Better opportunity to succeed. Here he is battling everything. Half of the fans want him to fail, had a small crowd for GT going in 4-0 and fans booing by the end of the 2nd quarter. Media wants him to fail. Conference wants us to fail. He is a fool for coming here

Wait til I tell you about 6-7
I know, right? Geesh! This is why I wouldn't make a preseason win/loss prediction. I've seen our **** play out like this far toooooo many times 😡
Go Canes 🏈. Been a fan for a llllloooonnnngggg time

Advertisement
Better opportunity to succeed. Here he is battling everything. Half of the fans want him to fail, had a small crowd for GT going in 4-0 and fans booing by the end of the 2nd quarter. Media wants him to fail. Conference wants us to fail. He is a fool for coming here
If you think our fanbase is "rough" or "toxic," Auburn is the next level iteration.

Thank you for your service.
I live close to campus... but now I have some physical issues. To attend games I literally would need to have somebody push me in a wheelchair because of the distance from the parking to the seats.
Whether I move to Georgia to be closer to wife’s family or not maybe next season we can catch a game together I don’t mind pushing you brother. Blessings

Advertisement
Whether I move to Georgia to be closer to wife’s family or not maybe next season we can catch a game together I don’t mind pushing you brother. Blessings
Wow that's very thoughtful, thanks.
I've thought about possibly getting an e-scooter and attaching a carrier to my trucks trailer hitch. I already had an aluminum one welded up by a friend for a small e-bike that I use to pull a cart with fishing rods and fishing gear. 800mg Advil gives me about 4 to 5 hours of fishing without too much pain.

Wow that's very thoughtful, thanks.
I've thought about possibly getting an e-scooter and attaching a carrier to my trucks trailer hitch. I already had an aluminum one welded up by a friend for a small e-bike that I use to pull a cart with fishing rods and fishing gear. 800mg Advil gives me about 4 to 5 hours of fishing without too much pain.
Excellent. But if we hang you won’t need no Advil😎😶‍🌫️ 💨 🤣😂🤣👀👀👀respectfully of course

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back