B. Smith
K. Smith
J. Williams
K. Kinchens
C. Williams
C. McCormick
TVD (even tho he did well today)
T. Couch

All need to move on. The last of Mannys kids and I can’t understand how stupid and selfish you have to be as a player to let your interests take over the interest of your team. You’re not “tuff” you’re stupid.

I don’t know what to make of this team. I hope this upcoming freshman class is like the Last 2 because the guys Manny brought over are too mentally weak to get over the hump. And to overcome Mario

Advertisement
So in crunch time…

our DBs collide and our “AA” safety whiffs to give up the go-ahead TD.

Then we can’t score from inside the 5.

Then we PUNCH an opposing player not once but TWICE when we have a real shot to still tie the game, putting us way back on our side when we easily could’ve had the ball at midfield.

We’re so f’king Miami.

And I hate it.
You forgot the wasted time out!!! Lol

That Georgia Tech game really is going to define this season…

I am a bit perplexed how Mario’s teams can be so undisciplined. Stupid penalties. Believe it was the same at Oregon. For all his talk about accountability and such, he keeps playing guys who make these dumb plays. Maybe it’s roster limitations. George and Smith are two of our best weapons on offense, and I’m not sure who’s behind them to take their place. At least players with any experience.

Oh well, on to Boston College and hopefully a season ending win. Some momentum going into a minor bowl game.

7-5 is better than 5-7
Its important to win the BC game and win the bowl game. Go into the off season with some momentum for once

We might’ve gotten a call in our favor on fourth down, but Tyler overthrew it. Wouldn’t surprise me if the ref determined the ball wasn’t catchable, which it wasn’t.

Regardless, Tyler played his best game since UNC. Say what you want but he is tough as nails.
It was catchable, it hit him in the hand.

I shredded him last year from game three on. I believe there’s positives with him and I always said he was questionable in game but it’s far worse than I expected. I‘m not off the train but I’m looking around for soft spots to jump just in case.
It’s beyond despicable how horrid on gameday.

Advertisement
We are almost to perennial .500 status. Mario lost the thing that coaches need most.

Hope.

There’s no hope for anything better. We can tune back in around 2031.
He got conservative 2 or 3 times in big spots and that’s the game. I’m sick of him playing scared TVD HAD IT TODAY AND U TOOK IT FROM HIM.

Very accurate post! And on paper we have more talent than most teams in college football.
Brother...

We have AT THE VERY LEAST had more talent than every coastal team every year since we joined

And we hired a coach whos only "virtue" is "getting talent" while admitting that he provides no discernable advantage on the field. IN FACT... HE DOES THE OPPOSITE. He solves for a problem we don't have and makes worse the problem we need fixing

make it make sense.

Reactions: 3GC
Its important to win the BC game and win the bowl game. Go into the off season with some momentum for once
8-5 is what a lot of us had coming into the season, and they could still get there. What's frustrating is that this team could easily be 9+ wins, just from Mario not being a dumbass.

After every game, every loss, players are all reposting stories of their "highlights". Just such a different mentality and its annoying as ****. I never played at that level but growing up, when I lost games I was mad as ****. I didn't want anything to do with highlights or smiles after losses
That was some CIA level manipulation of the 4th down play. You gonna tell me they don’t have an angle from the sideline in the endzone to show us the extended end arm and if the db grabbed the jersey? We get an almost “all 22” angle and straight behind angle where you can’t even see Jacolby. What BS

Advertisement
Please tell me what is the difference? Coaching is detestable, we can’t recruit a QB, our OC is average at best, our D still cannot tackle, we are undisciplined.

Yes we won more games, but is that improvement? Overall we are a very average team with amazing talent! We just lost to a UOL team that was made up of transfers and their recruiting is in mid 20’s!

Common!
The defense outside of today played a **** of a lot better and the offense actually look good today but everyone hates Mario so much they won’t admit this. I know this is recentcy bias but you must forget how bad this team was last year. Miami oline and dline are night and day compared to last year.

If I’m Mario I would have taken the Auburn job. Smarter fan base, better media, and not a trash conference looking to F you over every week. For that he was thinking with his heart rather than his head.
Alabama is literally the dumbest state in America. But I get what you’re trying to say a lot of estrogen boys on this site.

I am a bit perplexed how Mario’s teams can be so undisciplined. Stupid penalties. Believe it was the same at Oregon. For all his talk about accountability and such, he keeps playing guys who make these dumb plays. Maybe it’s roster limitations. George and Smith are two of our best weapons on offense, and I’m not sure who’s behind them to take their place. At least players with any experience.

Oh well, on to Boston College and hopefully a season ending win. Some momentum going into a minor bowl game.

7-5 is better than 5-7
Manny got fired for going 7-5.....think about that for a moment.

Advertisement
After every game, every loss, players are all reposting stories of their "highlights". Just such a different mentality and its annoying as ****. I never played at that level but growing up, when I lost games I was mad as ****. I didn't want anything to do with highlights or smiles after losses
It's our mentality and the time we live in unfortunately. Miami isn't a tough and gritty blue collar college town. People come here to party and have a good time.

Sixty percent of the time Mario ***** it up every Time
Will it ever end? If 80 million for an alumni who's won as the big game as a player and assistant can't get it done who is gna fix this ****? I didn't love the Mario hire but it felt better than a lot of the others and it seemed like the program was finally willing to sink the necessary money into it and this is the product??

Advertisement
Facts are facts, we have horrible coaching. Recruiting has been a disappointment. Future looking bleak man. Here’s to hoping for massive changes in 2024. Hope y’all have a good night

J. George
B. Smith
K. Smith
J. Williams
K. Kinchens
C. Williams
C. McCormick
TVD (even tho he did well today)
T. Couch

All need to move on. The last of Mannys kids and I can’t understand how stupid and selfish you have to be as a player to let your interests take over the interest of your team. You’re not “tuff” you’re stupid.

I don’t know what to make of this team. I hope this upcoming freshman class is like the Last 2 because the guys Manny brought over are too mentally weak to get over the hump. And to overcome Mario
Let them all go please and get rid of the cancerous stupid players that continue to make the same plays that hurt us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back