Miami vs Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
TVD doesn’t throw a pick.

RBs Don’t fumble

Defense collapses.

You can’t make this **** up.

It’s becoming more and more apparent we lack quality coaches. 31 ain’t gonna cut offensively, but at least they did good enough to win.

6-7 finish to year coming

Advertisement
I shredded him last year from game three on. I believe there’s positives with him and I always said he was questionable in game but it’s far worse than I expected. I‘m not off the train but I’m looking around for soft spots to jump just in case.
He’s always been this bad. Like literally the epitome of dumb corch

Advertisement
With the way the d was playing, they probably thought that 4th down was their last chance.

With that said, terrible timeout. Two terrible penalties.

Coaching is terrible. That's for sure. Don't think coaching lost the game today. Like I said last week. Hopefully Mario turns us into a perennial 9 win team and we luck into a up and coming g5 coach 5-6 years from now

TVD played good enough and had a couple dimes.
Guidry got his lunch eaten on a lot of plays guys were wide open.
Cristobal will continue to put us behind bc of his non agressive nature and clock management. It’s so sad. We are close but not sure Cristobal can get out of his own way.

Advertisement
IMG_0342.png

In year 6 Mario will finally coach a good game.......until then, get accustomed to caveman losses.

Advertisement
TVD doesn’t throw a pick.

RBs Don’t fumble

Defense collapses.

You can’t make this **** up.

It’s becoming more and more apparent we lack quality coaches. 31 ain’t gonna cut offensively, but at least they did good enough to win.

6-7 finish to year coming
Very well coached game on offense no clue what you’re talking about. Defense **** the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back