Coaching Mario speaks on Joe Rose

I agree but I think he will start getting more studs at other positions. That's a gift his charisma like Mario. He may be better than Mario at talking to kids. I hope he doesn't do well cause it effects us
I need to know who he’s got coaching the trenches. If I were him I’d get teachers like Kul and Simpson at those spots and a recruiter DC.

Advertisement
I need to know who he’s got coaching the trenches. If I were him I’d get teachers like Kul and Simpson at those spots and a recruiter DC.
If he can get the talent I can teach them to be bad so he gets fired. All jokes aside just stack and hit on the evals and it'll work itself out. U can attract teachers with the talent.

If he can get the talent I can teach them to be bad so he gets fired. All jokes aside just stack and hit on the evals and it'll work itself out. U can attract teachers with the talent.
True to an extent but look at aTm. They have a staph (not staff) of recruiters, loaded up with talent and can’t win. You have to have some guys who can coach as well.

I agree but I think he will start getting more studs at other positions. That's a gift his charisma like Mario. He may be better than Mario at talking to kids. I hope he doesn't do well cause it effects us
But it’s pretty obvious what he’s selling at corner. What is Deion selling to get this big boys from Texas and the SE to come play in the trenches at Colorado?

But it’s pretty obvious what he’s selling at corner. What is Deion selling to get this big boys from Texas and the SE to come play in the trenches at Colorado?
Relationships. "I'll take care of you until my eval is bad and u suck, then film me kicking u off the team like Pope cause I won't need u anymore"

Advertisement
Relationships. "I'll take care of you until my eval is bad and u suck, then film me kicking u off the team like Pope cause I won't need u anymore"
Yeah I wasn’t a fan of that but if I were a top cb recruit, I’d have to consider the opportunity to learn from Deion.

Yeah I wasn’t a fan of that but if I were a top cb recruit, I’d have to consider the opportunity to learn from Deion.
U can't learn to be fast like him I never understand that. I would go to a coach that I know is real genuine telling the truth and that will make me work hard. Someone that's a good dude and not fried or fd up in the head. I can learn a defense or how to be better on Google or YT dead asz lol. Like there is nothing new to teach that every coach doesn't know especially a position coach. That's my opinion on that

U can't learn to be fast like him I never understand that. I would go to a coach that I know is real genuine telling the truth and that will make me work hard. Someone that's a good dude and not fried or fd up in the head. I can learn a defense or how to be better on Google or YT dead asz lol. Like there is nothing new to teach that every coach doesn't know especially a position coach. That's my opinion on that
Do we know how he is as a teacher? I think a lot of times the best coaches weren’t the most naturally gifted players. They’re guys like Hartline and what I think will be Hankerson- who had to work harder to get to even. I think Jerry Rice would’ve been a great teacher if he wanted to coach.

Advertisement
Do we know how he is as a teacher? I think a lot of times the best coaches weren’t the most naturally gifted players. They’re guys like Hartline and what I think will be Hankerson- who had to work harder to get to even. I think Jerry Rice would’ve been a great teacher if he wanted to coach.
I think players go to coaches who have the backing obviously. But they go cause the coach is real asf. I think they relate to someone who can be your friend and be tough with u and tell u the hard truths. Saban gets a lot of sh and Kirby but by their interviews u can hear why kids like them. Like with Kayvon Saban said u going to sit the bench and wait and he went to Oregon. He told him straight up

Posters giving credit to Deion Sanders. Discussing it maturely. Indicating that Deion may become a problem and they aren’t being called mopes or that they hate Mario..

A new day is here…

Let’s rejoice my friends! 🥃

Posters giving credit to Deion Sanders. Discussing it maturely. Indicating that Deion may become a problem and they aren’t being called mopes or that they hate Mario..

A new day is here…

Let’s rejoice my friends! 🥃
We just level headed dudes man. I could not like someone and agree with there post or think they are doing a good job. Usually I don't even not like anyone, I just discuss my opinion. Rejoice sir

We just level headed dudes man. I could not like someone and agree with there post or think they are doing a good job. Usually I don't even not like anyone, I just discuss my opinion. Rejoice sir

Indeed. It is a reasonable discussion. Deion IS a problem right now. Will he be a really, really big problem? - Maybe. I think he knows what he’s doing. Whether he succeeds at a high level is a future tale to be told.

Stealing our #1 recruit at a position of need is a really big problem. A really really big problem is if he does it consistently..:

Advertisement
Indeed. It is a reasonable discussion. Deion IS a problem right now. Will he be a really big problem? - Maybe. I think he knows what he’s doing. Whether he succeeds at a high level is a future tale to be told.
I hate that he's going to be a problem dude cost us a top ten pick imo. I would be surprised if CM flames out if he played anywhere. He's going after the star rankings imo. I think he will do well recruiting and he will win with those kids eventually. I'm not rooting for the dude at all I don't get the Miami fan rooting for him when he already burned us. After all the sh he talked about sfla kids he's going to recruit them

I hate that he's going to be a problem dude cost us a top ten pick imo. I would be surprised if CM flames out if he played anywhere. He's going after the star rankings imo. I think he will do well recruiting and he will win with those kids eventually. I'm not rooting for the dude at all I don't get the Miami fan rooting for him when he already burned us. After all the sh he talked about sfla kids he's going to recruit them

Agreed. I don’t particularly dislike Deion. But what I like a helluva a lot more than Deion as a player 20 years ago, is Miami winning at football. And the better Deion does, the bigger the problem for us he becomes.

Advertisement
And he just announced he’s making Colorado in to Oregon. Nike is going to be lacing Colorado w/ all kind of uniform combinations.

These joints would be fiya with CU's uniforms, used to have pair of em' back in day.

1.jpg

Indeed. It is a reasonable discussion. Deion IS a problem right now. Will he be a really, really big problem? - Maybe. I think he knows what he’s doing. Whether he succeeds at a high level is a future tale to be told.

Stealing our #1 recruit at a position of need is a really big problem. A really really big problem is if he does it consistently..:
It’s limited right now though. I expect him to get CB recruits like I expect OL from Mario. Even if he does it every year, it’s limited. When it’s a really really big problem is if he is able to start pulling players for the trenches. Until he does that I’m not worried beyond knowing he’ll get his CB’s. Even so, he’s in Colorado.

Advertisement
Back